*|47|*

© Claimed By Him ~ Elektra Thea

*|Sam|*

"I thought you were the butler." The father inquired when I threw his expensive cape to the floor into a messy pile. Luna with an already pale face, just got paler as soon she caught me following her family close behind. She narrowed her eyes on the iron grip of Comtesse Mystique on my sleeve.

"Oh God..." She muttered under her breath that only my sensitive hearing could muster. I dared not to look at anyone else's face except for the father since he so willingly believes I'm nothing but a bloody slave. It angers me! Do I look that pathetic?

"I don't serve anyone." I growled down him.

Luna continued to cry silently. "This can't be happening."

"Hugo he's a friend of the the king's..." Mrs Mystique started stepping right next to her husband. She gave me a once over and must have made the assumption that I'm dangerous. Good at least someone here has some common sense. I'm the dangerous big bad wolf! Fear me! Don't look down on me! I look down on you!

"You don't recognise your cousin?" Curtis more pointed out then questioned. We all looked at him. Boy knows too much. He's purposely torturing me and Luna, for someone who seems to have such a deep crush you'd think he'd help his beloved. This just shows how bitter he is. I kept in mind that he is still better for her and shut the dark possessive beast inside me up.

Luna panicked her heart racing. Then she did the most astounding thing. "Of course you wouldn't. It's at least been half a century." She stated with a big smile. She gulped. She twiddled her fingers nervously at her sides meaning she's losing confidence in her lies. My eyes widened stunned at her foolishness. She is still going to carry out the family act? This is the end now do I run away or stay for the beating?

"What are you talking about?" The father asked. His dark eyes scanned me over then glared down at his daughter. As if she were a complete an utter nuisance, I couldn't find a loving speck on his body that showed he cared about her. Neither member of her family even went over to greet her or even hug her. They should be fretting or at least the mother should be a worrying fit for her daughter.

Mrs Mystique glared between Luna and I suspiciously. She suddenly threw her arms up being just as dramatically drastic as her daughter and the frilly sleeves helped her case. "He's my cousin's cousin! Oh look how much you've grown!" She took my hands and checked me up and down.

Unbelievable. "Not the little trouble maker any more." I said feigning nervous.

"Why haven't you come around to see us!?" She carried on even cupping my face and pinching my cheeks with a lot of force. 

"Luna wanted it to be a surprise."

"Now the surprise is ruined." Luna threw her arms up exasperated. I see where she learned her dramatic behaviour.

"Don't you recognise your own family?" Mrs Mystique scowled at her husband.

"Of course I do. Good lad, grew up well..." He conformed to the lie only because he was afraid to be the odd one out. He never wants to be the clueless man which must work in the ladies favours.

"What an interesting reunion." Mrs Crowly uttered walking over to Mrs Mystique. "Come now we have lunch all prepared."

Mrs Mystique looked ready to bite the head off a chicken. "We're here just to collect. But thank you so much of your kindness my dearest friend. You and your family have been wonderful with caring for her back to health."