*|Prologue|*

In a time where monsters were very well known to humans, no myths or stories, only real life horror.

There were the most known creatures to haunt the Earth, the werewolves.

Two wolves in particular were the most popular sons of a powerful Alpha.

The Alpha's oldest son was always a troublemaker and never was fond of the word no. He got what he wanted, when he wanted whether anyone liked it or not.

You know how spoiled terrors are.

So when the time came for choosing a new Alpha of course his younger son a more responsible and powerful wolf was preferred. He held the Pack's best interest at heart and always took the time to know the people he would protect and would sacrifice his life for.

Out of rage the oldest son went on a killing spree and framed his brother for his crimes. As a consequence both were banished and lived forever as lone wolves one praying to find the other and kill him for his ruining his life. Both contempt, rejected and drowning in the idea of redemption they stalked the woods waiting, waiting for one moment one miracle to change their lives.

This is not just about them though they play a very important part; this is about someone else who was destined to be involved in their lives.

This is about sweet but strong Luna, a girl not like others for she is forced to enjoy the aristocrats boring company when she is so wild at heart.  She already is so strange and spends her time in the 'underworld' a secret place for the poor to party better than the rich with a little dark magic.

She herself is also not the biggest fan of the word no but it only causes a problem when 'no' is in the way of doing something good.

The oldest son's new plan of revenge didn't really involve this certain wild girl until one fateful night under the light of the full moon she had set out into the darkest depths of the woods and came face to face with the creature that brought her down to the dark side.

______________________________________________________________________________-

Join the Werecat Writers Group on Facebook to keep updated on the news:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2131557653528281/members/

Link also on profile!!