Itzy and TXT

It was the debut performance of Itzy, the new girl group from JYP. A few BTS members came down to support Ryujin and Yuna since they worked together for BTS's Highlight Reel. Sinb also came down to see them as well. (Wonder why? hmm?)

JYP also came down to see the girls. He saw sinb in the dressing room with Itzy, helping them with the steps.

"Sinb! Im so glad you're here! I want to thank you for helping my girls build their relationship and synchronised their steps for this choreography. I would ask Twice members to help but i really don't want to put more plates on their shoulder since they have upcoming promotions and comebacks. I hope you understand." He explained.

"ah it's no problem. I'm really happy to be able to help the girls. Besides, all five of them are one of the sweetest and cutest bunch of hoobaes i've met" sinb replied with a smile.

Jungkook, Jhope and Jimin from BTS reached the venue and went to find the girls. JYP left Sinb with the five girls to check backstage.

"Eonnie, should I tie up my hair?" Yeji asked Sinb.

"its your choice. Do you want to tie it up?" Sinb asked.

Yeji nodded and Sinb just patted her head, "you'll look pretty either way yeji-ya"

"Eonnie, can you help me put on my mic" ryu jin went to sinb.

Sinb just smiled and helped to put on her mic.

"Have you guys eaten?" She asks.

All five of them said no, causing sinb to laugh.

"You guys must be really nervous, after your performance, make sure you guys go for a good meal okay" she told them.

"Ne sinb eonnie!" They cutely answered.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." the three male idols entered the room.

"Eo, sinb you're here?" Jhope pointed out.

Jungkook immediately looked away, knowing theres Sinb in there.

"eo ne. The girls begged me to come down to reduce their nervousness." She chuckled.

"But you're not in the same company as them..?" Jimin said.

"There's no wrong in it? Why should I only come to support the ones from my company?" Sinb asked him back.

"aniyaaaa. Don't fight. Basically. Sajang-nim told her to come to help us since last year. She help with our tightness together as a team and taught us how to be in sync together." Yeji explained.

"Sinb eonnie also taught us how to be a proper idol. Other than how to present ourselves in front of cameras. If our choreographer is not able to come down, that does not mean theres no practice on that day. She taught us how to practice and practice till we got the steps right." Chaeryeong said.

"aish Gfriend has always been one of our favourite idol group. We look up to them. Thats probably why we're so thankful to be able to work with Sinb eonnie" ryu jin said and the five of them hugged her.

"Aw, you guys. OKOK I NEED SPACE." Sinb said and they all just laughed and hugged her even tighter.

At the same time it was TXT debut stage a well. (just imagine omg) Sinb's phone rang and she picked it up. She signaled the girls that she will be right back. The three guys talked to the girls.

Sinb's pov

TXT's debuting as well. Why aren't the guys seeing their own hoobaes. Soobin had to approach me everytime they need help. 

"annyeonghaseyo.." I greeted as I entered the practice room in Mnet.

"noona!!" the all shrieked in happiness.

"ohmygod. you guys are sweating like crazy." I uttered.

"yeah... we're really nervous." soobin explained.

"what do you need help with?" I asked and put down my stuffs.

"we  can't be in sync for the front part for some reason today.." Kai explained.

"do without counting first." I told them and they did it.

"okay. uh Yeonjun and Beomgyu. your leg angle is different from the rest. Move your leg in front alittle. adjust your body position." I told them. "okay now try again from the start. remember to breathe okay."

After they did one round again, correctly,

"don't just practice your choreography but also your vocals. it is really okay if you made a mistake but if you sung wrong lyrics, its going to be really obvious. So now, rest and go through your song while sitting down as a group." 

"Dry yourselves. I'll still be here to accompany you guys okay. Where the hell is your hyungs when you need them?" I frowned.

"They told us to be independent so we didn't dare to ask help from them. So we asked noona and Teacher Son Sungdeuk." Yeonjun explained.

"but jeez seriously. Atleast guide you guys well. It really seems like you guys don't know about the kpop industry well enough." I rolled my eyes, "kaja, lets go back to your waiting room."

"aniya noona..we don't want to be there.." they pouted.

"waee? I'm going to stay with you guys, don't worry" I assured them.

When we arrived at their waiting area, BTS members were inside as well. This time, all seven of them came.

"Yah! we called you soo many times but you didn't pick up!" Jhope sternly scolded them.

"M-mian.. hyung.." they hid behind me.

"Yah sinb? you were with them?" Jimin asked.

"they called me to help them since they were too afraid of you guys." I rolled my eyes. "you guys go and touch up your makeup okay. I'll still be here" 

"well, I thought you were too busy with the girls?"

-tbc?-

HI!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL!!!