special performance

"Eunha, you're chosen to perform Troublemaker sunbaenim's 'now' and 'troublemaker' for MBC next week Saturday after recording for 'time for the moon night' " sowon told her on the way to their next schedule, look at her phone.

"What why is this so sudden?" She asked.

"They want to promote BTS and GFriend at the same time so they request a special performance by a representative from each group. Jungkook will be doing with you" she told eunha.

"I don't even know the steps and you know how i'm shy and awkward around guys. Especially jungkook. He is really good looking." Eunha sighed.

"but you're the only one who can do sexy concept." Yerin told her.

"Yuju?" Eunha asked.

"Yuju will be performing a ballet piece with jimin and she won't be able to do it. Sinb will be there to teach both you and jungkook the choreography and Sungdeuk ssaem will observe you both. Tomorrow you and sinb will go over to bighit and practice" sowon answered.

"Aish eotteokhae.." she pouted.

*the next morning*

"SINBYAAAA IREONAAAAAA" yuju jumped on sinb's bed, trying to wake the younger up.

"huh wae eonnie" she dreadfully sat up and faced yuju.

"You need to get ready before going to bighit with eunha. Ppali get up and get a short bath. You stink!" Yuju teased.

"YAH!" Sinb shouted.

After washing her hair, face and brushing her teeth, she picked out an outfit that she can find from her closet.

A black sweatpants, oversized white tee and a black baseball cap.

"Done. Its just gonna be practice with eunha and jungkook." She sighed and head out of her room after spraying her favourite body mist.

"Im ready" sinb said and stuffed a sandwich in her mouth.

"Manager-nim is downstairs waiting for you both. Ppali. We'll see you back here at night HAVE FUN EUNBIS!" Yerin hugged them both.

**

"Eonnie, do you know any steps from the songs?" Sinb asked.

"Nope.." she softly answered.

"You'll be fine with jungkook. Its not like you never met him before. You trained with him for a year. And i can tell you, he's a gentleman and will not hurt you" sinb assured eunha.

"ne..gomawo sinb-ya.." eunha replied and hugged sinb.

"We're here..have fun the both of you. I'll be back during your lunch break to give you guys your lunch" their manager told them.

"Gomawo manager-nim" sinb and eunha got off and head in when the dance rooms are.

They knocked on one and was opened by sungdeuk.

"Ah eunbi and eunha. Come on in. Jungkook is just warming up. You both can start warming up as well" he said.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." the girls greeted both jungkook and sungdeuk.

They went in and put their bags aside.

"You want to do the warm up by yourself or-"

"You lead as per usual sinb-ya." Eunha cut sinb's words.

"Arasseo" she said.

"5,6,7,8..change" sinb uttered as she changed the sets of the warm ups.

"squats..ready?" She asked eunha.