our son

"You kidding me." Sinb chuckled bitterly at him.

"I'm really sorry Sinb, I'm really, absolutely sorry for not being able to be there for you and accompany you to the funeral."

"he is my grandfather jungkook.." she uttered and her voice came out in a whisper.

Her tears fell on her cheeks. The tears she controlled for many hours after knowing her grandfather passed away.

"It's fine, just go. I'm not stopping you."she said with a sigh.

"My flight is at 11am tomorrow!" He said, just in case if Sinb wants to send him off which he thought she won't.

She walked away. He didn't wipe off her tears like usual. All he did was, accompanying her as she stared into blank space until he said that he will be going to US for a short trip with his family.

She begged him to stay with him, but there was no use. He says his family is much more important to him, which meant family vacation is more important than his girlfriend's late grandfather funeral.

••

The next day, she wore all black, she wore a white mask and tied a messy high bun. She dragged her feet everywhere. She cried the whole night. No one consoled her. She did everything by herself. Her heart aches. Where is Jungkook when she needed him? She didn't want to sound clingy, but she really needed him to stay by her side for this period of time.

She head over to the funeral hall to get ready and pay respects to her grandfather. She gripped onto the hem of her black shirt tightly. She took a great look of her grandfather face. She couldn't help but cry, and cry. Her mother cried as well, seeing how she cried so hard. It was because, sinb really doesn't cry often. She is extremely close to her grandfather.

"Hal-abeoji..I'm so sorry..for every sins I've done to you. I hope that you will go to a better place up there. Don't suffer there okay. Please always watch over me.." she said softly. She bowed and stood up afterwards going out of the room. She saw jungkook leaving. She ran after him.

"Oppa, ppali, we're going to miss our flight!"  Sinb heard someone saying that and stop her tracks.

"Ne ne i'm coming jagi" jungkook said and went in his car.

"Jungkook-ah!" Sinb shouted and ran after the car but she didn't manage to.

She waved her arm for a taxi and told the driver to go to the airport.

She reached the departure hall.

"My flight is at 11am tomorrow!" She recalled jungkook's words.

"11am.." she uttered and checked her watch on her wrist.

5 more minutes. She ran to all the gates of departure trying to look for him. And then she saw a couple going in the gates. She couldn't even open her mouth and talk. It was Jungkook and another girl.

"b-bwoya.." she uttered. "A short trip with your family huh"

Sinb slowly turned around and walked off. Controlling her emotions and tears from showing.

••3 years later••

Sinb bought a new phone and she changed all her contact details. She only kept her friends contact numbers and her parents'.

She also got a new boyfriend, Taehyung. It took him many years to win her heart and now when she removed jungkook out of her life, Taehyung went all out to gain Sinb's attraction. 1 year after Jungkook left, Taehyung and Sinb started being in a relationship.

"Babe, hurry up! The amusement park will be closed if you take this long to get ready!" Taehyung knocked on her door, chuckling silently.

She opened her door and glared at him.

"Yah! I was just packing my small bag. Kaja." She pouted and walked in front of him.

"Aish, babe! Are you mad at meee?" He asked and ran after her.

They were already out of the house. And sinb decided to play with him.

"Sinb-yaaaaaaaaa" he whined.

Seeing that suddenly sinb slowed down her walking pace, Taehyung catch up with her and gave her a back hug.

He saw her face was looking at something. She looked expressionless. She didn't know how to react.

Jungkook, the same girl he was with at the airport and.. a small boy, his son.

Jungkook did the same and they both approached each other.

"well, hello again Jungkook." She smiled alittle.

"Sinb.." he smiled as well. In fact, he felt extremely relieved when he saw her again. He wanted to contact her that he picked up their baby from US but couldnt get through. He sent him to US because he wanted their son to have a better medical treatment since he was prematured.

"It's that your son?" She asked.

"Jungshin" he smiled.

"J-jungshin.." she uttered. "O-our son?"

He nodded and sinb squat down to see him.

"Appa..is this eomma? The one in the photo at home is similar as this lady" Junghin asked, pulling on Jungkook's jeans.

"Ne, this is your eomma, Hwang Sinb" he smiled and ruffled his hair.

Jungshin ran cutely towards Sinb into her embrace.

Both hugged and Sinb was in tears.

"I-i thought we made a decision to gave him away.." she asked.

"i knew you couldn't part with him since you already carried him with you for 8 months. I couldn't part with him as well. So i went to US to find for Jungshin again and he was treated well there. I went with her, Sana. She is my younger cousin, a nurse from the hospital Jungshin was born in."

Sinb misunderstood everything. She regretted her decisions. Now..everything is a mess. Jungkook is waiting for her, as well as Taehyung.

-end-

This was really confusing for me to write omg. I got mixed up with the events happening in this story. BUT YEAH THEY HAD A BABY TGT AT A YOUNG AGE. And the baby is prematured so Sinb and Jungkook sent him to US to get a better medical treatment and also they weren't ready to take care of one. But jungkook brought Jungshin back after 2 years

^this is incase you didn't understand this story. :) anyways HAVE A NICE DAY.