support you no matter what.

Gfriend members are on the last week of their promotions before going to Japan for their Japan debut. BTS? They are going to LA for the Billboard Music Awards and also to have their comeback stage there.

Jungkook pov

Why aren't there any texts from sinb? Usually she would be calling me at this timing asking me to sneak out and eat at the rooftop with her. I put on my shirt on and my mask and cap on. I told Namjoon hyung that i will be going to Gfriend's dormitory for awhile. The next day i will be going to LA so i must sleep early. But I don't mind sleeping late. Sinb is much more important.

I rang the doorbell. Eunha opened the door.

"Oh? Jungkook? Where's sinb?" Eunha asked me. "I thought she's with you?"

"Aniya, i thought she is with you guys" i told her.

"Jungkook oppa! she's at sourcemusic dance room!" Umji shouted.

"Gomawo Yewon-ah!" I shouted back and ran all the way to sourcemusic.

I reached about 15 minutes later. I was panting hard. Gosh i really need to work out soon. I went upstairs where the dance rooms are. The only one with lights on. I opened the door slightly and saw her. She was practicing for tomorrow's stage at Show Champion.

"Ddinb-yaa" i called her.

She turned to me and immediately ran towards me. Then she hugged me tightly.

"jungkook-ah..." she uttered.

"hmm why what's wrong?" I asked as i carressed her hair.

She burst out crying.

"yah yah what's wrong?" I asked once again and hugged her tighter.

"I'm not going to see you again.." she uttered.

"What do you mean?" I inquired.

"We're not going to see each other for weeks...my group is going to japan when you're coming back to seoul." She told me.

"Ohhhh...yah. I thought something happened to you jagi-ya.." i chuckled. "Correction. We are just not going to see each other for 7 days. And we can always call"

"yah~" she pouted and hit my back.

"Ow ow ok ok fine..im sorry.." i kissed her head.

"but i'll support you no matter what. We've done this alot of times right? And we're fine" i assured her.

"i love you.." she said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too ddinb-yaaa" i kissed her lips.

She started giggling when i wanted to put my tongue in but she shut her mouth tight.

"yah!" I pouted.

"You're becoming more and more disgusting" she laughed.

She saw me frowned and immediately told me, "in a good way"

I laughed, "aish im so happy that you're here right by my side"

"Oh? What happen?" She asked as we cuddled in the middle of the dance room.

I told her about my upcoming comeback. Our choreographer wanted me to lift my shirt during the chorus part. I didn't want to do it. But he said that since I'm already an experienced idol, i could do it and can handle all the sasaeng and perv fans.

(Me HAH jk. I don't stalk my biases and I'm not a pervert ☺️ i just like to stare at ppl's abs. Which i find myself weird to do so)

Aye but my girlfriend is so understanding.

"no matter what you do, it's your job. And i will support you no matter what" she said. "Make me proud during your BBMAs performance"

-end-
How was the first oneshot? I'll make the next one longer! Also, you can comment ideas on what you want to read for this sinkook oneshot!

Have a great day🐥