s-same class?

SinB's pov

LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL BEFORE GRADUATING IN 2017!! Not that I don't like school, but it's hard to juggle both school work and idol stuffs. Ofcourse I made friends here and they are all nice people. I heard from one of them that an idol, one year older will be in the same class as us. Too bad for Yewon, she's too smart to be in our class. I'm in 3B and she's in 3A. We used to be in the same class since we started off high school together but only this year, we had to separate. Atleast I got Eunseo with me.

I'm currently running to school. I was late. Yerin eonnie told me that everyone tried to wake me up but they failed so they depended on 7 alarms , mine, manager-nim, Sowon, Yerin, Yewon, Yuju and Eunha's. I only woke up with Eunha's alarm since it was super duper loud and annoying.

I only put on powder and lip tint on. Crap. And my hair is in a messy high ponytail. My socks are two different patterns each. One with avocados on it and the other with dogs on it. Cute I know. I didn't even realise I wore two different socks today until I went out of the house.

I reached the school gates and the school dean is already taking down the latecomers. I dreadfully went to him and bowed 90 degrees down and greeted him.

"good morning ssaem! I'm sorry I'm late!" I said, panting.

"Eunbi. You're late again." He took down my name. "Go back to class quick."

"Ne ssaem!" I said and ran to class.

•••
I reached the classroom and took a few seconds to catch my breath. I heard footsteps behind me, like someone running. It was Jungkook running towards the class as well. I thought he's graduating this year? Why is he still here?

"Yah. Are you late?" He asked me.

"Oh n-ne sunbae." Did I just stutter ohmygod.

"Why are you still outside then?" He said, panting.

"Catching my breath. I ran from my dormitory to school you know." I rolled my eyes. Oh no. Did I just-

I quickly knocked the door and open it.

"Good morning ssaem, sorry I'm late." Me and Jungkook said the same thing at the same time.

"Eunbi, Jeongguk. You both are always late. What's new. Both of you are going to occupy the front two seats. Go now." Our teacher, Mrs Park instructed us.

"Jungkook is in our class?!" Some girl screamed.

"Yah daebak!" Another screamed.

"You and your fangirls." I told him, chuckling softly.

"Yah its not my fault that they like me." He says and SinB just ignored him, it felt as if he was saying that he got more fans than her. Which she understood.

•••

Author pov

-During in between lessons-

"dude" Jungkook tapped SinB's shoulder.

"So now I'm a dude? What do you want sunbae" she asks, doodling puppies on her worksheet.

"I'm bored. Entertain me. You're the only one I know from this class" he says.

"Heol. Fine." She uttered.

"why were you late? I mean have you always been late?" He inquired.

"I have trouble sleeping every night..usually around 4am, then I will sleep.." she says, sighing. "Soo you know.. I will have trouble waking up.."

"Insomnia? Have you seen a doc- she fell asleep." He chuckled to himself when he saw Sinb sleeping.

The teacher didn't come since they were having a meeting. So Jungkook had nothing to do so he rest his head on the table like Sinb did and looked at her.

Does she know that she's really pretty? He thought to himself.

He then took off her hair tie slowly and combed her hair for her so that it will be less messy.

What is there about her that I feel extremely comfortable around her? We've trained together at bighit. We grew up together. But there's a different feeling... like a connection somehow..

Then the bell rang. Jungkook tapped her shoulder slightly.

"Eunbi-ya.. it's lunch break" he said softly in her ear.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"Woah what? I didn't get scolded for sleeping?!" She asked him.

Jungkook just laughed, "ssaem didn't come to class due to a last minute Teachers meeting.."

Sinb just nodded her head to show that she understood. Then she realised, "y-you called me Eunbi.."

"Why? Is there anything wrong? Heechul hyung, my members, your members, Sojin noona calls you Eunbi. Can't I?" He asked, staring into her eyes, smiling warmly. "Wanna eat together?"

"Sorry. I'm busy." She said but actually she was dieting for her group's upcoming comeback, Time for the Moon Night. (JUST IMAGINE.)

Her hair was going to be dyed pink tomorrow for the music video filming and she was afraid that it will not look nice on her.

She past by Umji's classroom and signaled her to go for break together. Both of them are dieting and are eating salad almost everyday. During lunch breaks at school, they will not even go to the cafeteria and eat. They either study in class, or just hang around at the school's rooftop.

Both of them booked the dance room for the whole lunch break and locked the doors. They took off their blazers and skirt since they were wearing another shirt and shorts underneath.

"You wanna practice?" Sinb asked.

"Sure, I need to make sure that my steps are right for tomorrow's shooting." umji replied.

Sinb put on the song and put it on replay. They stretched first ofcourse before practicing.

"5, 6, 7, 8. tteollyeooneun byeolppit banjjagineunde neon eodireul bogo inneunji
geumbangirado sarajil geot gateunde~" both of them sang the chorus together while dancing.

"Ne thats good yewon-ah. But make sure your arms are straight 180 degrees during 'byeolppit'..get it?" Sinb reminded her.

"Ne eunbi-ya."

But little did they know.. Jungkook was watching them both from outside..

-tbc? end?-