you think you're cool?

Eunbi pov

Walking down the hallway. And it's like as if students here still don't recognise me. They are always staring at me whenever i walk past. Is there something wrong? Not like I'm wearing pajamas to school.

I combed my hair as i went inside the class. I've been disturbed everyday by the famous Jeon Jungkook. I'm sick and tired of him and I don't get how and why girls are so into him. He is sooooooo annoying and rude. But since our parents are very close to each other, i always gave in to him.

I walked past his table and he just showed me his smirk. He then wrapped his right arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"baby, buy for me lunch today?" He asked.

"sweetheart, you own a mansion, a branded sports car and you expect me to buy for you a meal everyday?" I asked him and pushed his arms away.

I went to sit beside one of my schoolmates, Jackson at the back of the classroom.

"E-eunbi? W-why a-are -you sitting next to me? Isn't your seat next to Jungkook?" He stuttered.

"Molla..he is just really annoying and he is spoiling my mood today." I answered and took out my pencil case.

Author pov

Towards the end of the lecture, eunbi starts feeling uncomfortable. A hand was placed on her bare thighs, rubbing front and back. She looked at Jackson. She then pushed his hand away but he was too strong.

"Y-yah.." she uttered, her whole body shaking.

"I'm so sorry babe, but your skirt is too short for me to resist." He licked his lips.

Jungkook heard everything at the back since he was just a table in front of theirs. He peeked at the back and saw Jackson rubbing Eunbi's thighs.

He began crushing a piece of paper and threw it backwards, right on Jackson's face.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK." He growled and Jungkook acted like he was taking down notes.

"Wang Jackson! Detention after school!" The teacher shouted at him.

"Eunbi-ya, there's an empty seat beside me. Isn't it your seat?" Jungkook asked.

"n-ne.." she stuttered and brought all her stuffs over.

She was still shaking. Yes, Jungkook hugged her and touch her without her permission but he wouldn't go and touch where she is uncomfortable at.

Eunbi couldn't focus throughout the lessons. Even when it was time for a break, she didn't get up. She was still trembling.

Jungkook didn't leave until she gets up but she didn't. So he stayed with her.

"Hey..gwaenchana?" He asked, carressing her hair.

"j-jungkook..i-i'm scared that he will do the same thing to me again..." she uttered softly just enough for him to hear.

"I won't let him do that again to you okay?" He says and pulled her into his embrace. "I'm here..don't be scared.."

"Kaja? Want to go and eat? The cafeteria or you want to eat outside?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Out..i want to eat tteokbokki" she says.

He just laughed.

When they head out of the class, students start to whisper around,

"Isn't that Hwang Eunbi the one Jackson announced earlier?"
"I can't believe Jackson managed to sleep with her. Is she that easy?"
"Why is she with Jungkook when Jackson is hers?"