arrogant busan boy

"eomma! Annyeong!" Eunbi waved to her mother as she head out of her house, going to school.

Once she is out of her house, her face changed. Bitch face on. However, she is still the sunshine that everybody loves.

She is in Year 3 in high school, the last year before she is going to be a senior. It was back to school after the 2 weeks of summer break.

"Where are they? They would be blocking my way around this timing." She thought to herself. "Ah gwaenchana. Probably they got enough of me"

She was referring to the 6 guys, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung. All six of them are attracted to eunbi. And didn't stop trying to ask her out on a date every single day. Eunbi kept rejecting them. She admits, all 6 of them are really good looking and hot as well. But who she would really want to go on a date with is, someone tsundere, just like her. Many girls are jealous of her. They never stopped putting threats on her but she doesn't seem to be bothered by them. Because she knew they wouldn't dare.

"eunbi!" Her bestfriend, Kang Mina, came up to her when she entered the school gates.

"Mina!" Eunbi called her and both of them hugged.

"how are you? Im so sorry, i was out of town and couldn't really hang out with you" mina apologised.

"yah gwaenchana. Im not that petty you know. Atleast i got to spend time with my eomma during the summer break" eunbi laughed.

Both of them were walking along the corridors when a student bumped into eunbi. She fell. That guy did not help her at all.

"Gucci bag. Neat hair (like in the pic above). Bodyguards at the side. Rich arrogant kid." She rolled her eyes. "He did not even apologise. Tucking his hands in his school pants pocket as if he is the boss here."

Mina helped her up. Eunbi stood up and she got bumped again by the six guys. Again, no one apologised or helped her up. Mina had to.

"Yah jungkook!" She heard hoseok shouting for someone.

"Who the hell is thAt? Jungkook?" Mina asked.

"I don't know either. Aish its fine, lets head to class now" eunbi pulled mina into the class.

"So im guessing the six of them are friends with that arrogant guy." Eunbi thought.

•••
Jungkook, he is the son of the owner of gucci in korea. Most of his clothes were branded. He is a spoiled and arrogant guy. But, he is really warmhearted if he wants to be.

He was transferred from a private school to an Arts School where he can persue his dreams from there.

He was new so he had to be introduced.

"Annyeongseyo..jeon jungkook imida. I hope we all can get along well together " he bowed.

"Isn't that the gucci boy that bumped into you just now? Heol, his bodyguards are outside." Mina whispered to eunbi. "He's really handsome"

Eunbi just rolled her eyes and nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay now, open you english textbooks to page 20" their teacher instructed. "Read for about 10 minutes. And i will get someone to read the text and stanzas."

10 minutes later

"Alright. Times up. May i get jungkook-ssi, to read the first paragraph?"

He stood up and read the paragraph. Eunbi listened closely to how he read it. Her heart fluttered after listening to his voice.

"He is able to sing with this kind of voice.." she thought to herself.

Jungkook read it almost fluently.

"eunbi? Could you read the paragraph after jungkook's?" Their teacher asked.

"N-ne ssaem.." she stuttered. She was nervous, the next paragraph is a song. She knew herself that she never really tried singing before. She came to this Arts school because she wanted to get a diploma in Modern Dance. No one has ever heard eunbi singing before.

She started reading the paragraph instead of singing it. Then she got cut off.

"sing the 3 stanzas please dear" their teacher told her.

Her hands trembled, "i-i can't ssaem.."

Whispers started buzzing around,

"i thought she is always confident in everything she do?"
"she always reject the offer to sing"
"if she is afraid, why is she even in this school."

"yah!" Jungkook shouted. "She needs our support. Why aren't you guys giving her? She's there, afraid to sing. The best we can do is to support her. What kind of bullshit classmates do i even have?!"

The class quiet down after hearing his remark.

Eunbi gathered her courage, and she closed her eyes.

"The trembling stars are twinkling
But where are you looking at?
When it seems like it'll disappear at any moment

Times I waited for have passed
Now I'll let you go
No, I still want to keep you in my room secretly tonight

Night, night, flying through the night sky
As time time for the moon night
I'm meeting you in my dreams~" she sang.

All of her classmates jaw dropped after hearing her singing.

"Daebak." Mina was shocked. And she was the first one to clap for eunbi then whole class clapped.

"That was wonderful eunbi. Now lets do the exercises on the next page" their teacher told her.

"Thanks to that arrogant busan boy. I felt a little confident" eunbi whispered to mina.

"How did you even know he is from busan?" Mina asked.

"his looks. Busan guys are really good looking. For example Jimin." She said.

"that's right. But you cant make assumptions." Mina said.

Then, a crushed paper was being thrown at eunbi's head.

"aish!" She cursed under her breath. She rubbed her head as mina took the crushed paper and opened it up.

Jungkook mentally cursed to himself when he saw mina opening the paper instead of eunbi.

"my dear eunbi-ya. Another guy wants to ask you out on a date" mina giggled.

"huh who? Is it Hose-"

"Aniya. Here" mina hand over the paper and eunbi read it.

Want to hang out some day? I am actually from Busan though :)
- your self-proclaim 'arrogant' busan boy.

Eunbi turned to look at jungkook to see him staring at her.

-end-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNHAAA!! 💗💗

🐥🐥