wanna date?

"IREONAAAAAA!!!" Yuju shouted at sinb who was still sleeping on top. (Throwback double decker bed)

"Ugh annoying alarm clock!" Sinb sat as she shouted back at yuju.

"yah?! Annoying alarm clock?" Yuju chuckled in dismay. "Its 11am eunbi-ya. We have to get ready for Seoul Music Award Ceremony!"

Sinb pouted as she slowly got down from her bed and went to the toilet to take a bath. The girls ate their breakfast while waiting for sinb. Not too long later, sinb came out and eat with them.

"Do we get to practice before going on stage later?" Sinb asked. "because i bet you, someone's gonna forget either a step or a lyric."

"touchwood! Nothing's gonna happen later and we do have practice later" sowon told her.

Sinb just nod her head and stuffed everything in her mouth.

•••

It was time and the girls are in the van, on the way to the venue. It was red carpet timeee!

"ddin" yuju called her.

Sinb turned towards yuju. Yuju wiped off the lipstick smudge beside her lips.

"Gomawo eonnie..sorry for shouting at you earlier" the younger apologised.

"I'm used to it sinb-ya." Yuju laughed. "dont worry about it arasseo? Let's just enjoy today"

The girls are in the dressing room getting ready after the red carpet. They are performing in the first half of the ceremony. Sinb brought her stylist with her outside of the dressing room since she didnt want to disturb her members who were sleeping. She started practice singing as her stylist did her makeup.

"nunbit maneurodo neukkyeojinikka
maeumi umjigineun geol~"

"saeropge sijakhae bollae neo geurigo na
sarangeul donggyeonghae apeurodo jal butakhae~"

"sinb-ya..dont strain your voice while practicing arasseo?" Her stylist reminded her.

"Ne eonnie.." sinb replied.

"kkotcheoreom pieona nanana nabillera
ajigeun sujubeun aiya~" she continued.

She was playing with the hem of her skirt as she sang.

"annyeongseyo.." a group of idols greeted her.

She look up to see who it was and it was her seniors, Bangtan sonyeondan.

She immediately stood up and greeted them with a bow, "annyeongseyo sunbaenim"

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"we wanted to play with you guys. We're done getting ready and we're bored" jhope said.

"they are all sleeping inside. We only got 2 hours of sleep so they took this time to sleep while waiting." Sinb told them.

"What about you? Dont you feel tired?" Jungkook asked her.

"aniya..i slept in the van just now" she lied.

"No you didnt" her stylist said as she did sinb's hair. "You were awake even when yuju and umji were sleeping beside you." (The maknae line share a van. The eonnie line are in a different van)

"Eonnie~!" She whined.

The guys laughed.

"its fine sunbae..im not tired" she told them.

"tell your other members that we wish you guys all the best for your performance later! We will be cheering for you guys!" RM told her.

"Gomawoyo sunbae" she smiled.

Once they left. Sinb sat down again.

"You're done. Wake your other members up. I'm going to check when is your performance" her stylist told her.

•••

The girls performed and as per usual, the audience will never get tired of seeing these girls. Once they perform, they never fail to make her audience enjoy their performance. Idols who were watching them were also enjoying their performance and also singing along.

Once the girls end their performance, sinb felt extremely lethargic.

"Go And sleep for about half an hour." Sowon told her.

"Aniya..i must be sitting down with you guys outside.."  she told sowon.

"I'll accompany her" someone volunteered.

Sinb already dragged her feet to the dressing room.

"Jungkook?" Yerin asked. "Are you sure?"

"Ne. My group is the last one to perform anyways." He said.

"Okay sure. But don't let any fans see you both together" sowon reminded. "Just half an hour."

"ne.." jungkook said and catch up with sinb.

"Oh jungkook? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I will be accompanying you while you sleep" he said.

"You don't have to-"

"I insist." He cut her.

"Fine.." she sighed.

She planned to sleep on the floor, using eunha's hoodie as a pillow. She kept tossing and turning, she couldn't sleep. It was uncomfortable.

"Here." Jungkook sat down and put her head on his lap.

He gave her a yellow blanket that he found on the small couch. He started singing to her.

"Listen to my heartbeat
It calls you whenever it wants to
Because within this pitch black darkness
You are shining so brightly

Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall
Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall~" (acapella eng version by jungkookie yoz)

Sinb slowly fell asleep. Jungkook pat her slowly as he sang. Admiring her beautiful features on her face,

"Wanna date sinb?" He asked softly.

-end-

🐥🐥