Idol Switch Group part 3

Its been three days. No signs of sinb. Sinb didnt text anyone or inform anyone of her whereabouts. The filming for Idol Switch Group stopped. Sourcemusic CEO decided to give up their chance to be in the new variety show for the sake of sinb and the girls as well. But BTS x GFriend concert is still happening. The girls then went to BTS's apartment to talk to them. Eunha came in angrily after hearing what actually happened three days ago.

"so anyone of you know where is our SinB?" Yerin asks.

"No we don't. She left with her luggage. Did you check Sourcemusic practice rooms?" Seokjin asks.

"i'll go there and see if she's there." Jungkook got up.

"No!" Both the guys and the girls shouted in unison.

"Okay okay fine." He rolled his eyes.

"there's a message to meet at the meeting room at BigHit. All of us." RM says.

Now the idol switch group is filming Twice and Got7 instead but the director really wanted to film GFriend and BTS though.

••
At the meeting room-

"Let's wait for one more person.." Sourcemusic CEO said.

The door then opened, revealing SinB. She was wearing a black hoodie with her jeans. A black baseball cap which covers her eyes.

"annyeonghaseyo.." she greeted.

"Sinb-ya.." eunha got emotional seeing her and immediately burst into tears.

"where were you these past few days.." the girls started tearing up.

The girls then hugged sinb, causing her to cry as well.

"I've been staying at sourcemusic." She says. "I'm fine you guys.."

"Jinjja gwaenchana?" Umji asks.

"Ne." She said.

"Before the concert, sinb will still help you girls touch up your choreography. But she is collaborating with SM entertainment as well so if she is not around for practice, please do so on your own without her help" their CEO told the girls.

"We're still having the freaking concert with these guys?" Sowon accidentally dropped honorifics. She was too upset with what happened to sinb and jungkook.

"We just got the news that actually SinB and Jungkook are dating a few days ago. And three days ago, Jungkook blurted that he has a thing for Eunha. This isn't unfair. Taehyung as well. BTS x GFriend concert? I believe that will only ruin our reputation. Public will think that we just want to get closer to BTS which we don't." Sowon spoke up while holding sinb's hand.

"We are not dating anymore. I don't want to be paired up with Taehyung or Jungkook for this concert or for anything else." Sinb told them.

"Fine, we both understand your situation dear. But the concert is still happening. You guys are going to get along and enjoy the concert together no matter what." BigHit CEO told them.

••
It was the day of BTS x GFriend concert. The guys and the girls did not talk to each other that much. Just SinB being herself around the other members except Taehyung and Jungkook.

It's Gfriend summer section now. They will be performing 'Vacation'.