The Argument

(STREAM SUNRISE ON YOUTUBE YALL)

-Seoul Music Awards 2019-

"Jungkook..please. You're unwell. You should just sit one side during the performance. I'm sure fans will understand" Sinb assured her boyfriend.

"no Sinb. I can't do that. I'll feel useless." he said.

"I don't want you to collapse again.." she said almost crying.

"Now you know how I feel when you still chose to perform even when your shoulder dislocated." he chuckled bitterly.

"Because I know I can stand the pain!" she started to get upset.

"And you think I can't stand the pain?!" Jungkook fought back.

"I'm just really...worried about you kook.." she sighed and a tear left her eye when he turned his back to her.

"I'm fine. See you later." he said and left her standing there crying but he didn't know she cried.

Sinb went to the washroom and took tissues to wipe off her tears. There she met Nayeon and Momo from Twice. 

"Oh Sinb-ya" both of them smiled but their smiles faded when they saw how she looked like at the moment.

"A-anyeonghaseyo.." she stuttered and immediately wiped her tears away.

Nayeon immediately hugged Sinb and Momo just carressed her hair.

"I won't ask anything. But please feel much better before your performance okay. You can't perform well in this state." Nayeon gave her a warm smile.

"Gomawoyo eonnie.." sinb smiled back and they both left Sinb to clean herself alittle.

***

The girls knew Sinb cried because they saw her makeuup was smudged and her stylist had to re-do her makeup but ofcourse, her stylist didn't scold her. She also knew she cried. The girls didn't want to ask how was she because Sinb being Sinb, she doesn't like to show her weak side. When it was time for their performance, the girls hugged Sinb and that caused her to laugh. 

"I'm fine you guys.." she said.

"We're performing Sunrise live for the first time. Let's just do our ultimate best" Sowon told the girls.

"and Yuju eonnie, stop the highnote if you really can't take the pain in your throat" Sinb reminded her.

"arasseo sinb-ya" yuju patted her back.

Then they performed.

It was Time for the Moon Night chorus when Sinb was in the center front. She can clearly see Jungkook not watching GFriend's performance. Just peeking and then continuing what he was doing. She became sad again and eye level just went to the floor after that. She thought he would at least smile and watch their performance but he didn't. 

During Sunrise, her voice became shaky. She felt nervous because she had to do her highnote live for the first time. Jungkook wasn't watching her and giving her support which made her even more scared and nervous.

It was her highnote and it came out shaky and unstable. She wasn't satisfied with it and just put in all her energy for the last part of the choreography which can be called the dance break as well. 

*** 

Then they watched BTS's performance. Sinb kept eye-ing Jungkook, praying hard that he is okay. And then they ended off the ceremony with a photoshoot together. Jungkook stood up and fell on his knees immediately. He was in pain but he wanted to proof to Sinb that he's okay.

"yah stop showing your strong front. You know yourself that you're not okay." Jimin told him softly.

"I'm really okay hyung." he said and got up.

He felt dizzy and his back hurts. Sinb saw him and she started tearing up. She quickly ran to the backstage, not minding the other idols.

She pulled Taehyung aside.

"Sinb-ya..why- don't cry..." he said and wipe away her tears.

"He's not okay right..?" she asked him.

Taehyung just sighed and nodded his head.

"Make for him plain porridge. Force him to take his medication for his headaches. And please help to massage his back for me.." she begged him.

Taehyung was surprised that Sinb actually knows what was wrong with Jungkook just by watching him from far. Jungkook actually told Taehyung that he felt dizzy and his back hurts.

"arasseo. I will take good care of him. Now you. Drink lots of warm water for your throat since you're doing highnotes for your comeback." Taehyung said. "that was what Jungkook wanted me to tell you if I ever met you." 

Sinb just hugged him after hearing what he said, "Gomawo Taehyung oppa"

***

Taehyung did as he was told. Jungkook rejected the medicine at first.

"Sinb wants you to eat this." he said sternly.

"a-arasseo." he immediately replied and eat the medicine.

"D-did you tell her to drink lots of water?" Jungkook asked.

"hmm." he hummed in response. "did you both argued." 

Jungkook just turned around, did not reply to his older member.

-the next day-

MNET MUSIC SHOW (GFRIEND'S COMEBACK SHOW)

Jungkook scrolled through his phone and saw Gfriend's fan account update.

'Astro Moonbin and GFriend SinB to be special MCs for today!'

-tbc-