the new girl pt 2

Okay. What. Did they plan this.

(^their contact lenses)

(Okay maybe they didn't plan this

(Okay maybe they didn't plan this. But woah. SUCH A COINCIDENCE HAHAHA)
••back to the story••

She came face to face with jungkook.

Jungkook pov

"kamjakiya bastard." She uttered as she got shocked seeing me behind her.

"heol. bastard?" I lowered my head.

"aniya. i said bus 3rd, or some people call it, bus number 3, just past by the school." She covered up.

I burst out laughing, "yah that's the funniest thing I've heard today eunbi-ya"

"now that i think about what i said..yea" she laughed as well.

"wow.. no girls have interacted with him before.. and make him laugh this much before" yuju uttered softly to eunha. Eunha just nod her head. Which, i can clearly hear them.

"what class are you in?" I asked eunbi.

"Class 2C with yuju eonnie and eunha eonnie" she replied.

"You're 20?" I gasped. Is she older than me?!

"Yah! Do i look that old to you?!" She punched my shoulder.

"Ow yah!" I shouted back as i rubbed my shoulder.

Eunha and yuju gasped. Why are they always being shocked around me.

"then how old are you?" I questioned, frowning.

"8 years old jungkookie-ssi." She smiled.

I saw her beautiful smile and was surprised. No girls have ever talked to me this freely. No girls are as comfortable as eunbi. No one made me smile this much after my ex, Naeun, broke up with me. Even naeun is not as comfortable as eunbi.