there's nothing like us

Just one of the random afternoons. Both BTS and GFriend had no schedules on that day. They felt free but bored at the same time.

"Sinb-yaaaa!!!! can you take for me the potato chip in the cupboard!" eunha shouted.

"Sinb-yaa!! help me get the bottle of soda from the fridge as well!" umji shouted.

Eunha, Umji and Yerin were in the living room watching a sad romance movie.

"take yourselves." she uttered while reading a book.

"if you don't take the snacks for us, I won't let you play overwatch for a week." eunha told the younger.

"aish jinjjaaaa! fine!" she groaned and dragged her feet to the kitchen.

After grabbing the snacks for the girls, she hand the snacks over to them and continue reading.

"can you help me braid my hair? thanks!" yerin told sinb.

She just rolled her eyes and braid Yerin's hair.

"yah..why are you girls bossing SinB around? you have legs don't you? take your snacks on your own and Yerin, braid your own hair." Sowon scolded them. "plus, SinB have been doing the house chores for the past three days. Isn't it Umji's turn today? Umji, go and vacuum the bedrooms. Yerin, do the dishes. Eunha, water the plants at the balcony and wipe the windows. SinB, go out and get some air. Make sure you'll be back before dinner at 7.30pm arasseo?"

"but i have nothing to do outside.." she told sowon.

"follow Yuju. She's heading out"

"ne!" she immediately got ready.

she wore the pink hoodie with her black leggings and black baseball cap

she wore the pink hoodie with her black leggings and black baseball cap. When she's done getting ready, she sprayed her favourite body mist and head out of her room. Yuju was also done getting ready. While putting on their sneakers, SinB asked,

"where are we going eonnie?"

"we're going to Bighit" she smiled.

"wh-what why?" she asked when leaving the dorm.

"I'm hanging out with Taehyung" she says.

"And I'm going to thirdwheel you both?" She asked.

"I think Taehyung brought Jungkook along since he is bored at home" she said.

"oh no...why did i agree to following yuju eonnie.." she uttered to herself.

"Come on. I think it's time you and Jungkook talk eunbi-ya.." yuju pulled sinb along with her.

••
"eonnie wait!! I wanna get fishcakes too!" She said, dragging yuju along to the stall.

"Sinb-ya. You're gonna get chubbier if you're gonna get all the food here." Yuju sighed.