pretend nothing happened.

Jungkook's an idol that many love. SinB is also an idol and known for her beagle personality that many love. They knew each other since high school but they only got closer in 2016 when both BTS and GFriend are working together. Time flies, it is now 2018. Both groups are on their own path right now but still in contact with each other. For SinB and Jungkook, they got together last year and until now, their relationship is going strong, maybe(?)

It was the night of BTS 5th anniversary. They bought soju, beer, food to their dormitory and invited GFriend members over as well to celebrate with them. Since the guys owned a penthouse, they can hold a large party. But they chose to only invite Gfriend members over since both groups are quite close.

The guys were cleaning up the place and as well as getting ready. The DJ Suga got in his place and getting ready some songs to play.

Then the doorbell rang,

"It must be the girls, i'll go get them" jhope said and jogged over to the door to open it.

But it wasn't the girls, it was Blackpink members.

"Hey! We heard some music playing upstairs. We were bored right now so we thought of joining you guys if it's okay?" Jennie asked him.

"Oh ofcourse! Come on in!" Jhope let them in.

Blackpink and BTS became neighbours ever since they moved into the same dormitory but Bang pd bought the penthouse for the seven of them.

Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa went in already in their crop tops and shorts as per usual. Not too long after, GFriend members came, except SinB.

"Noona, Where's sinb?" Jungkook asked Sowon.

"she has another schedule to handle and she couldn't make it. She gave you guys a letter though." Sowon ruffled his hair and passes the envelope to RM.

Jungkook's mood went down.

"Hey kookie!" Lisa and Rosé came over to him.

"Your penthouse is really nice. Could you give us a tour?" Rosé asked.

"Oh ofcourse!" He delightfully replied.

The three of them are good friends since they are 97 liners as well.

Eunha and Yuju looked at each other. This cannot be good. They whispered.

They really wished sinb would come along but the truth is, she's too lethargic and all she wants to do is lie down on ber bed and rest. Her throat hurts and she can barely talk in that voice.

••
Sinb was in a cake shop buying a cake to celebrate BTS anniversary. Nobody knows what she was planning except Sowon. Yes indeed she is unwell, but she still want to go and celebrate her closest seniors' anniversary. She grew up with them as well.

She wore that and she fixed her strawberry blonde hair with her bangs down

She wore that and she fixed her strawberry blonde hair with her bangs down. She got the cake and put on her mask again before she start coughing again. Then she went over to BTS dormitory.

She rang the doorbell and waited until someone opened the door.

"YAH SINB-YAAAAAA" seokjin shouted as he pulled her in and hugged her.

"Kinyeom-il chukkahaeyo (happy anniversary)" she said in her rough voice and started coughing. She gave the cake to seokjin and he put it inside the fridge.

"Put on your jacket. It might be cold" sowon told her.

"They're noisy upstairs" Suga said.

"They're having an intercourse in Kookie's ro- oh fk, sinb-ya" he realised as he went down the stairs.

Sinb didn't know what happened so she didn't really looked into it.

"Yeppeuda sinb-yaaa" jennie and jisoo squealed as they both approached the younger.

"Eonnie...you-re here..too?" She asked softly.

"Ne, we just came for fun since we have nothing to do" jennie giggled, hugging sinb.

"Kaja! Let's cut the cake and read what sinb wrote for us!" Seokjin cheered as he brought the cake to the dining table.

"I'll call jungkook.." she said happily and went upstairs

"Andwae- sinb..." eunha and the others tried to stop her but they couldn't be heard.

Sinb walked up to the second level and approached Jungkook's room. She heard noises.

Is Jungkook talking by himself? She thought.

She opened slightly and saw naked Rosé and Lisa beside him. He was also, naked but in boxers on. The three of them panting.

"j-jungkook.." she uttered, attracting their attention.

"Sinb-ya.." he got up and immediately put on his pants.

She backed away, eyes already watery. But she controlled it in and wiped it off as she head downstairs again.

"w-wheres jungkook?" Jisoo asked.

"Coming down soon" she smiled.

"Ah there they are" Namjoon said.

Sinb stayed behind sowon and held her hand tightly.

"Annyeong Bangtansonyeondan sunbaenim!! I've met the seven of you since we were trainees. Dying from the strenuous training but we still stayed alive and did the training properly. We cried together, we laughed together. When i left bighit, i admit, i missed you guys, i hope to debut soon and see you guys again. Yes i may seem cold outside, it was because I don't want to cause people to spread rumours about me and cause my group's reputation to drop. The seven of you watched me grew up to be like this. I must thank all of you for being able to make me become SinB. Happy 5th anniversary" Namjoon read it.

The seven of them burst into tears while hearing it.

"Jinjja, bwoya eunbi. You made all of us cry" Suga hugged her first.

Then the rest followed. Jungkook hesitated and just sat aside, guilty.

"Ara ara, let's get the party begin! " lisa cheered.

Jungkook pulled sinb to the kitchen.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"i'm sorry eunbi-ya" he said.

"it's so easy for you to apologise." She bitterly chuckled softly, her voice slightly gone.

"i'll pretend nothing happen. Continue what you were doing with Lisa and Chaeyoung eonnie." She said and came to whisper in jungkook's ear, "i was ready to lose it with you today but i guess you couldn't control yourself dickhead. Hope you can find someone else better jeongguk.. i think our relationship ends here.."

-end-