The Music School

"Sinb, Eunwoo, This is South Korea. Look out the window" Their father told them both in the private jet.

They were living in America since Eunwoo was born. Their mother died after having a heart attack, during a singing performance. Their father didn't support them both in singing, in fear that both may die from the same cause. Eunwoo followed what their father said and didn't persue singing. However the youngest in the family, Sinb was alittle more stubborn. She picked up music. She loved it with all her heart, just like her mother.

They decided to move back to Korea since it will be more comfortable for them three. Sinb was writing her third song in her journal. She was doing tunes in her laptop throughout the plane ride to Seoul.

Her earphones in, hoodie over her head, wearing her favourite black sweats.

"appa, are we going to school here?" she asks.

"your choice."

"then can we choose the school?" she excitedly asked him.

"depends. Eunwoo wants to go to a Medicine School here. What about you dear?"

"um i guess i'll be staying at home for a while.." she uttered, knowing what her father would say if she said school of Arts and Music.

***

They reached their house in Seoul. It didn't change since a close relative plus a housekeeper was helping to clean the house once a week. Now that they are moving back in, the housekeeper is going to stay there.

"welcome back home sir.." the housekeeper greeted, along with the security guards of the house.

"feels good to be back. Thank you for taking care of the house when i'm gone ahjumma." he said. "show the kids their rooms."

Sinb found her room.

"we decorated it again to your liking as instructed by your abeoji. We hope you like it miss."

"Kamsahamida.." she mumbled shyly.

She entered and closed the door behind her.

She chuckled, "even though he hates me for picking up music, he still allowed me to do it"

There was an acoustic guitar, ukelele and a keyboard. The three instruments that she can play well. Plus an electric guitar but she rarely play it.

She then changed into jeans and an oversized tee with her favourite sneakers. Ofcourse she brought the guitar and her journal along. She slung her guitar behind her back and went down.

"Appa! I'll be going to tour around the neighbourhood!" She said.

"if you're lost, just call Mr Yoon! He will bring you back home" he said.

"Ne!" She answered and left the house.

She put on her earphones on and started walking to find a spot to sit and just chill. Then one of the terrace houses nearby wasn't a house, it was a music school.

"Daebak.." she uttered and went inside.

She took off her earphones and heard people singing. She went to one of the rooms and saw them singing and dancing.

Jungkook pov

We were practicing for an upcoming performance when an unfamiliar girl watched us. She was really pretty, prettier than any girls I met. She caught my eye and I couldn't stop eyeing her.

Who is she?

When we're done, i wanted to go to her but Yuju and Eunha did.

"annyeong are you new here?" Yuju asked.

"Sorry.. I'm not a student here.." she answered in english.

Oh she's not a korean?

"Can you speak in korean?" Yuju asked again for the sake of Eunha who doesn't know how to speak in English.

"alittle..but i'm not confident. I lived abroad since I was born" she finally answered in korean.

"where are you from?" eunha asked her.

"America.." she answered.

Damnnnnn..

Our music teacher Miss Kim approached the girls.

"Annyeong..who is this beautiful young lady?" She asked.

"Hwang Sinb-imida.." she bowed respectfully.

"are you a student here?" Miss kim asked.

"Ani..I just moved here a while ago and I wanted to see around and I spotted this music school" Sinb replied.

"Are you interested in music then?" Eunha asked her.

Sinb nodded her head, "but appa wouldn't let me join this school.."

"But if you are planning to join, the doors are always open for you to go for an audition"

Sinb just smiled. And her smile made me smile. Its so contagious gosh.

Author's pov

Afterwards, she just left the school and went to a nearby park. She found a bench and settled down there. Then she started strumming.

Jungkook, Eunha and Yuju were behind her, watching her play the guitar while singing.

-end(?)-

It's difficult for me to write often because school takes up most of my time. I'm sorry if I can't continue!! But i'll try my very best to continue my story alright! Same for the other book! I'm so busy until i forget whats the storyline for 'nothing like us' !! MY DEEP APOLOGIES.