pink pink and a date

(Just to let you guys know, my love for Sinju is as much as Sinkook i swear. Sinb and yuju is omg, they are so cute together when they are actually together 😂😩)

••

"Who wants to dye their hair this time round?" Bang pd asked them.

Jungkook raised up his hand first.

"Oh jungkook, anyone else?"

"Since jungkookie is, I'm in" taehyung raised his hand as well.

"Me too" jimin said.

Everybody raised up except for Suga since he really wants to keep his black hair.

"Why did you want to dye your hair so badly?" Jimin asked.

"For Fake love promotions, we had to be in black or dark brown coloured hair since it's a dark and sad concept. I really wanted to dye my hair pink" jungkook said.

"Pink? Is it because you never dyed it pink before and you want to try it out" namjoon asked.

"Aniya, don't you guys know, our ddinb also had pink hair for 'time for the moon night' promotions." Jhope laughed. "she dyed again and again because the colour keeps fading away everytime she washes her hair"

"hyung!" Jungkook punched jhope's arm.

"Ahh i seee" bang pd smirked. "when do you want me to release the news that both of you are in a relationship?"

"she's worried about her group's reputation since it's not stable yet. We're already okay with how we're doing" jungkook shyly told bang pd.

"That's good then. You're all dismissed" bang pd said and they all left.

Jungkook stayed in one of the dance rooms. He began taking out his phone and dialled sinb's number. He wasn't surprise if she didn't answer his call since it's already 11pm. And she usually would be sleeping by now.

Suddenly, she picked up the call.

"ne jungkook-ah?" She asked through the phone.

"eunbi? Why are you still awake?" He asked.

"I'm watching movies" she told him.

Her voice sounded different. Something was wrong.

"bi-ya..gwaenchana?" He asked softly. "Do you want me to come over?"

"Aniya, its late. You should be resting and sleeping by now" she said.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asked.

"mhm.." she replied softly.

"Meet me at your dormitory lobby at 3pm tomorrow" he says and ended the call.

Wait wait what? Where are we going? What am i supposed to wear? She asked herself.

••
The next day, at 2.30pm she got ready. She didn't know where she was going so she just dressed this way,

She told umji that she will be going out with jungkook and umji assured her that she will be fine being alone at home

She told umji that she will be going out with jungkook and umji assured her that she will be fine being alone at home. The other members went out to eat together. Sinb had an argument with sowon so she felt guilty and stayed at home with umji until jungkook asked her out.

She took her white mask, baseball cap that jungkook gave her and her round glasses. Then she headed downstairs when it is 3pm. In the lift, she got ready to not be recognised by anyone. Once she is at the lobby, she went to jungkook who was sitting on one of the sofas with the black masks and the same cap. He was wearing black jeans with a white puma sweatshirt along with his converse. One new thing she noticed, his pink hair.

Jungkook looked up to see his girlfriend approaching him. He opened his arms wide and she ran into his embrace. They both hugged.

"You dyed your hair pink!!" She giggled.

"Similar like yours" he smiled.

"Yah? My hair is grey now" she showed him.

"I know..yeppeo ddinb" he smiled and carressed her cheek.

"Sejin hyung will be following us just to ensure our safety" jungkook added and eunbi nodded her head in return.

The both of them, plus their manager, Sejin went to eat at a streetfood restaurant. The three of them

"3 cheese yupgi tteokbokki juseyo..." jungkook ordered from the counter and pulled down his mask since it was getting hot.

"Omo. Jungk-"

"Ne ne, I'm jungkook from BTS, please don't tell anybody. I'm here with my manager and Sinb so please I don't want to create commotion here" he whispered, begging.

The girl working at the cashier just giggled and took down his order. She also promised not to tell anyone.

"Sinb from yeojachingu?" She asks.

"Ne" he answered.

"Ah arasseo. You may wait at your seat, we will bring your order to you personally" she smiled and asked the next person in line to come forward.

He was about to return to his seat when he saw a small crowd in front of sinb and manager sejin.

"sinb eonnie!" They squealed.

How the hell did they recognise sinb when she is dressed like that. He thought.

Jungkook immediately went to the counter again and asked for a takeaway instead.

••

"So why are you sad today?" He asked sinb. Manager sejin behind them both.

"Sowon scolded me last night. She started scolding me for not doing my job well. I totally understand that she is under a lot of stress, being the leader of our group. But I'm already doing my best to help the group. I went through the steps all over again from scratch. How it should be and how it has to be sharp."

"She was from the convenient store with Yerin, buying food for us. I gave the girls a break since the four of us has been practicing for 4 hours straight. She came back when we were all resting. Thinking that we slacked off. The four of us told her the truth but she only want to believe what she saw. I can't help but just agree with her.." sinb started to break down. "she pushed all the blame to me, and the rest of the members all are fine. I'm not good at arguing back because i felt that it was rude to do that to our leader. Even Yerin believed what she saw and think that i was just helping the members by doing nothing."

Jungkook couldn't help but feel anger towards her members for being this way. He pulled her into a hug. She cried in his chest, letting out her emotions that she has been keeping from everyone.

"I'll talk to them." He says.

"No. Don't. Sowon and Yerin will blame me again." She uttered.

"I'm their senior, i have the right to tell them the truth. Why are they treating my girl like this?" He asks and sinb just remained quiet.

She felt extremely safe around jungkook and she is very thankful to have him. She couldn't imagine, how her life would be without him.

-end-