rosé blackpink

It was an Inkigayo stage today. Gfriend just had their comeback three days ago. Top girlgroups were there, Twice, Blackpink and Gfriend, Mamamoo. Except red velvet, which will have their comeback in august :3 (iTS LIT OHMYGODDDD)

They were all getting ready. And since the girls had free time. They went to Twice's dressing room to play and talk to them.

"Annyeongggg!!!" The girls cheerfully greeted.

"AHHH SINB-YAAA" dahyun shrieked and both hugged.

"Yahh yeppeuda dahyun-ie" sinb laughed.

"You're even more pretty today!" Dahyun squealed. "Oh by the way, Jungkook is here."

"Jun-gkook?" Sinb stuttered.

"Probably going to see you hehe" dahyun giggled.

"Sinb-ya, we need you to discuss about the stage with the director" their manager told her.

"Ne manager-nim. Dahyun-ah..HWAITING I'll be cheering for you!" She cheered.

Sinb followed her manager out and saw Buddies already taking their seats with their lightsticks ready.

When they saw sinb, buddies immediately cheered loudly.

"SINB! SO PRETTY!" They screamed.

She laughed and bowed as a thank you.

••

After talking to the director, arranging the cameras, she went back to the girls when she bumped into Rosé.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking at where i was going!" She immediately said.

"Hehe aniya gwaenchana! Be careful next time sinb-ya" rosé assured her and patted Sinb's back.

Then she realised Rosé's hair was pink. Just like Jungkook's.

"annyeong jagi-ya.." she heard a familiar voice.

Her heart sank.

"Kookie!" Rosé squealed and hugged him.

"I was looking for you everywhere and here you are" he smiled.

"Sinb eonnie, yuju eonnie is looking for-" Tzuyu held Sinb's hand. "Eonnie? Gwaenchana?"

Sinb's tears fell on her cheeks.

"Sinb-ya.." tzuyu pulled her into a hug realising what was happening in front of her.

Gfriend members came over to Sinb and Tzuyu. Yuju helped to put on SinB's mic.

"You want to wear your earpieces?" Yuju asked, carressing her hair.

"Aniya.. im good without it" sinb told her, wiping her tears as Umji touch up her make up.

"I'll get back to my group! Hwaiting sinb eonnie!" Tzuyu cheered and ran back to their dressing room.

"oh annyeong! You guys are here for your comeback stage?" Jungkook approached Gfriend members when blackpink was performing.