the new girl

"annyeongseyo! Hwang Eunbi-imida!" she repeatedly greeted in front of her mirror to practice.

It was her first day in a different high school. She transferred to a different one because it was much nearer to her house and she can persue her passion to sing in that school.

"annyeong" she tried a different tone.
"Aniya, that doesn't sound like me"
"let's try it again. Annyeo-"

"EUNBI PPALI! WE NEED TO GO NOW!" her brother, Eunwoo shouted for her.

They both are schooling in the same school but he is two years older than her

"aish we're still early" she groaned. "Last practice"

"Annyeongseyo hwang eunbi-imida..hope we can get along together" she smiled, showing her cute eye smile.

"aish to be honest, whats the point of practicing when i know I'm going to be extremely nervous later" she sighed

Before heading out, she fixed her hair and combed them with her fingers.

•••
"This will be your classroom. During recess, i'll come and bring you to the canteen" eunwoo patted her head and left for his class.

She looked around her. The class was quiet but everyone was already present.

She saw one seat available at the back alone so she planned to sit there.

Their homeroom teacher walked in not too long after eunbi sat down.

"good morning class" she greeted.

"Good morning Kim seonseyim" the students stood up and bowed as a sign of respect.

"Is Hwang Eunbi here?" She asked.

Eunbi slowly raise up her hand.

"Ahh come here and introduce yourself" Miss Kim told her.

"n-ne ssaem.."

She did as what she was told to do so.

"annyeongseyo..hwang eunbi-imida..don't be shy to talk to me. I'm really friendly. Hope we can get along together" she bowed. "I came to Seoul School of Arts because i heard that there is a major for vocal here. And i want to be a singer one day"

"Daebak..she talks really well" one of her classmates said.

"kamsamida" she smiled.

"Gomawo eunbi-ssi..you may go back to your seat" miss kim smiled. "Anyone from vocal major, you may bring her to the vocal room later on so that she knows where to go"