we got married part 4

Ofcourse before the real wedding, there will be photoshoots. Ofcourse every wgm couples will get hates but SinB and Jungkook? They didn't care about it that much. They were chosen to be in this variety show so nothing can change that. Most fans were shipping those two really hard and be thinking that something is really going on between them. Ofcourse, Eunkook fans are heartbroken but they were still supportive.

Today is the photoshoot. They planned to be the hottest couple throughout all of the wgm wedding photoshoots. Jungkook was just wearing his jeans and his Calvin Klein undergarment waistband can be seen. Plus he was topless with just a coat to cover his arms. And his hair and makeup,

 And his hair and makeup,

SinB's,

She wore the off-shoulder crop top with black shorts

She wore the off-shoulder crop top with black shorts. Jungkook was surprised with her look. She really, extremely pretty at that moment.

"You look really..wow.." he said and combed her hair.

Sinb just smiled, "I did the same thing for Wow Thing."

"Not saying that you were ugly before but this transformation though..gosh, I'm so lucky to be partnered up with you." He says and ruffled her hair slightly.

Sinb just smiled shyly.

•••

In between shoots, they had to change outfits and change their hair style and all. Sinb was extremely tired that she fell asleep when her stylist styled her hair.

Jungkook peeked over to see Sinb and chuckled when he saw her dozing off while her manager held her head and he stylist touching up her look.

"Gwiyeo" he uttered.

"Sinb..kaja, you have to get back to the shoot" her stylist woke her up.

"eonnie..i'm really tired.." she yawned.

"afterwards you can sleep the whole day okay?" Her stylist patted her head and help her up.

Jungkook then went to the vending machine and saw the perfect drink to wake sinb up.

"Sinb-ya.. here a drink for you" he says and gave her the bottle.

The moment she took a sip, she widened her eyes and immediately squinted.

"Lemonade." She rolled her eyes.

"yah atleast it woke you up" jungkook laughed.

"Gomawoyo" she said and they both continued the shoot.

During the interview,

The interviewer asked SinB about her role model. She replied simply saying Boa sunbaenim.

"She's an amazing and talented person in the kpop industry. I want to be as good as her in the future." She giggled a little.

The interviewer then asked Sinb,

"Anyone from BTS?"

"Jhope oppa and Seokjin oppa." She answered shyly.

"Oh? Not Jungkook? Most idols would name him"

"Ne. Seokjin oppa is because of his perseverance. He never gives up until he does something right. For Jhope oppa, I want to be as cheerful and hyper as him no matter what. He can easily bring smiles to people's faces and i want to be able to do the same" she answered.

"Aw but you're one of the idols that can bring smiles to people's faces"

"Oh jinjja? Kekekeke" she laughed.

Then it was Jungkook's turn.

"Iu sunbaenim" he smiled wide.

"do you have anyone whom you look up to from your hoobae groups currently?"

"Um..Yeri from Red Velvet.." he answered. "She's one of the members who has gotten most hate comments on SNS. I really respect her for being able to live with it."

"I see..Did you already know that SinB didn't mention you for her role model?" The interviewer asked.

Jungkook burst out laughing.

"She went out from here and started saying sorry to me. I kind of figured that out right after you asked the question" he says

The staffs all laughed behind the cameras.

•••
After the photoshoot, the photos were released by dispatch and fans started stating their opinions on them.

+82-001: lol even though they're both look good with each other, Jungkook looked forced into this.

+82-002: I thought he would mention SinB as his hoobae role model. Jungri is still the best otp! ㅋㅋㅋ

+82-003: Aww they look like a real couple!! Is it just me omg.

+82-004: But the fact that SinB chooses Boa and JHope as her role model shows that she wants to be as powerful as them. Uwu ddinb-yaa you're already a strong dancer to me

Sinb ofcourse would see the comments. She just smiled at +82-002 's comment.

"Even fans agree that Jungkook and Yeri suit each other.."

-tbc-

AGAIN IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. ANDDD HAPPY NEW YEAR💜.