2016 MAMA awards

(Requested story😩 THANKYOU FOR SUGGESTING!! // ps! Those who want to request any story based on Sinkook, do comment down your ideas and i'll pick a few! Orr you can private message me :> DON'T BE SHY!! I won't judge your ideaaa!!)

Jungkook pov

Taehyung hyung and I share a room in a hotel in Hongkong. In this hotel itself, there are many idols staying here since Hongkong MAMA awards is tomorrow. There is us, Got7, Seventeen, Gfriend and Twice in this Hotel. The other idols who are attending MAMA is in another hotel.

"Jungkook-ah. Are you ready? We need to go for rehearsal" taehyung asked me.

"Ne ne!" I replied and close all my books that i was studying. Our finals are coming soon, hence, those graduating next year will have to take this exam to graduate. I can't wait for graduation to be honest.

"You can bring your notes along if you want. Sinb and Umji will be there to study as well i heard from Yerin" taehyung said.

"jinjja? Arasseo" i took my science notes with me and left with Taehyung.

••at the venue••

All idols were in their casual outfits since its just rehearsal. I was in my usual black hoodie with my hood on and listening to the our song that we're going to perform for MAMA.

Then i saw sinb and umji playing a game while their other members were busy talking to the Seventeen members. I approached them both and took out my earpieces.

"Yo." I said as i sat down.

"yAAHHHHHHH! YOU MADE ME LOSE!" Sinb shouted at me.

I burst out laughing, "what were you both playing?"

"Piano tiles." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Yah? Did you just roll your eyes at me?" I asked.

"oh no i didnt. I simply rolled my eyeballs." Sinb savagely replied to me.

"Aish jinjjaa. Let's play 'Bang' " i suggested.

Umji and sinb looked at each other and smirked, "okay"

(Okay idk how this game works but i saw gfriend playing this before and it looks fun// let's just make up the game kk)

I shot umji and and she immediately raised her arms so she is safe. I didn't realise sinb shot me and i didn't raise up my arms. I had to bend down and the girls hit me.

Sinb used all her strength to hit me and damn, she's that strong.

"YAH YAH THAT HURTS" i shouted.

"What are you guys playing?" Mingyu came over to us.

We both did our handshake and he sat down in between me and sinb.

"Bang" umji replied.

"Ara let's play then" mingyu says and sinb immediately shot him and he reacted slow.

All of us burst out laughing and started hitting his back.

"YAH SINB THAT HURTS!" Mingyu knuckled her head.

"yAH!" She shouted back.

"Mingyu, Sinb, Umji, we have to practice now" jeonghan came over.

I heard from Mingyu that sinb and jeonghan are going to be partners. Just hope that he doesn't do anything funny to her. I watched their rehearsal with 100% focus.

The part where sinb and jeonghan are sitting down together just makes my blood bOIL. Oh my god. I felt like punching him.

It was Gfriend's rehearsal alone on the stage. My members and I including Seventeen are watching them from the audience seats. Sinb is in front watching them with the microphone. Hoseok hyung also has a microphone since their choreography teacher isn't there with them. So Hoseok is there to help the girls.