s-same class? part 2

Jungkook was watching them both outside. He saw how they both looked different. They lost weight. He sighed and shook his head in dismay.

He went to the stalls to get some snacks for the girls. Whenever he passes by fans, they will secretly snap a picture of him and squealed afterwards. I guess Jungkook is really handsome in real life. (HAHAH)

The girls already unlocked the dance room door and they both just lay down on the floor, resting.

"Ughh i'm honestly so tired yewon-ahhhh"

"you spent your free time practicing and going for pilate classes. When are you going to rest bi-ya" umji laid on her stomach and poked sinb's cheek.

"im tiring myself so that i can sleep. But it doesn't work on me. I gotta do something else because I gotta get rid of this hideous gucci eyebags." Sinb said pointing to her dark circles.

"gosh then do something about it soon pabo-ya" umji laughed. and she couldn't stop laughing.

"hungry?" Jungkook asked them both, leaning against the door.

"yah how did you get in?" Sinb blurted out.

"yah eunbi." umji smacked Sinb's back. "sunbae"

Sinb slapped her own mouth and greeted Jungkook. He chuckled and locked the door behind him. 

"well I got the key from ssaem. They always keep spare keys just in case you know." Jungkook told them both and sat down in front of them. "here, some snacks to fill your hungry tummy"

"nah we're not hungry" both umji and sinb said at the same time.

"are you sure?" Jungkook asked them both, leaning closer to SinB to tease her.

"yah yah fine! since you bought them for us." Sinb pushed him away and ate the snacks that he bought.

"eat as much as you want. Manager hyung is coming to send food as well." he said, checking his phone for any messages.

"hm i bet its blackbean noodles" sinb said with her mouth full.

"how did you know?" Jungkook says and went to get the door.

"well its Jungkook's favourite. duh. even umji knows that." sinb replied.

"Well for your information, I don't even know Jungkook likes blackbean noodles." Umji giggled.

Jungkook and his manager placed the packet food down for the girls and for them as well. His manager nudged his shoulder and signaled Jungkook to talk to Sinb more. The flustered Jungkook just kept his cool and nudged his manager back.

"stop fighting" umji says.

"what? they were fighting?" Sinb asked.

Then four of them ate silently.

"you've became skinnier.." jungkook uttered and combed Sinb's hair.

"jeongmal? I think i look the same. oh and please don't tell manager-nim that we both broke our diet streak." Sinb begged Jungkook and his manager.

"eat more. you can have mine as well." Jungkook told Sinb.

The next day-

Both Sinb and Jungkook came to school with hair dyed pink. They saw each other and look at their hair.

"y-yah bwoya?!" they said at the same time.

Sinb immediately put on her jacket hoodie over her head and hid her hair. She went to class first. Jungkook came right after her. Their classmates were already fangirling about Jungkook's hair colour. Eunseo who was sitting behind Sinb pulled down her hoodie.

"yah why are you covering your hea- yah daebak. both of your hair.." Eunseo was so shocked that she covered her mouth.

"yah eunseo!" Sinb said and put on her hoodie again.

"why did you dye your hair pink?!" sinb asked Jungkook, gritting her teeth.

"yah i'm also having a comeback okay." he said and put down Sinb's hoodie.

The last thing she wanted was a dating scandal before her group's comeback.

-tbc-

hallloooooo. GFRIEND'S COMEBACK IS ANOTHER BOP. plus i'm busy with school as well so please don't kill me if I don't update regularly!! Have a great day!!!