CHAPTER TWO

Kawaii Chan's POV

Later in the Week...

"Hey, sweet cheeks." Ah, Gene. One of Phoenix Drop High's biggest assholes. Gene tries so hard to get into my pants, or should I say skirt.

"What now Gene?" I cross my arms. "What, can't I say hi to my favorite girl?"

"Ha, wrong. I am not your girl." 

 "Look I'm gonna cut to the chase, I want you to fix up my baby and make her faster than Zane's old thing." 

Is he serious? 

"No." "No?!" "Yes Gene no. I don't work with jerks. Now leave me alone." I slam my locker shut and walk away. 

In Class...

"Can anyone tell me the formula for Calcium Phosphate?" The teacher asks. 

Ring! Ring!

Ring! Ring!

Why now?!

I recognize the number, its the guy I bought from. Uh oh.

"Uh...Mr. David this is a really important phone call, may I please step out?..." I ask and give him my innocent look. 

"Oh alright but make it quick." I nod my head and hurry into the hallway.

I call the number back. "You called?" 

"Yes, and I want my damn money." "Pardon?"

"Don't play dumb girl! You only gave me half!" "Look I didn't have enough and I really needed the parts!" 

"You better give me my damn money or I'm making you pay double."

"Ugh, Fine! I'll text you later then."

I groan and slide my back down the wall, hugging my knees.

"I'm fucked."

"No, you aren't."

Zane's POV

Now's my chance to find her. The girl I saw in the lot has to be the same girl that fixed Garroths car. 

I walk to my right and stop when I see the girl. Just as I am about to walk up to her Gene beats me to her.

 "Look I'm gonna cut to the chase, I want you to fix up my baby and make her faster than Zane's old thing." 

Is he being serious?

"No.," she says bluntly. I almost lost it when she responded. Gene's face was priceless.

 "No?!" "Yes Gene no. I don't work with jerks. Now leave me alone."

She slams her locker shut and walks away.

"Thanks for scaring her away idiot." I mumble.

3rd Period...

I saw where the girl had class. So I skipped my 3rd period and went to her class instead. 

The process became a lot easier when she was already outside the classroom. 

She was on the phone, I guess the guy was angry with her because even I could hear the yelling from the phone.

"You better give me my damn money or I'm making you pay double."

"Ugh, Fine! I'll text you later then." She hangs up.