CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

ZANE'S POV

"Zane actually promised me to show me to my classes..." Kim says blandly with dark eyes. I look at Kawaii Chan's disgusted expression as she lets go of my arm and shakes her head in disappointment. 

"Babe wait," I reach my hand out. "Don't worry about her Zane...if she's a good girlfriend she'll understand..." Kim grabs my shoulder to hold me back. 

I watch as Kawaii Chan walks with her head down holding her backpack straps tightly. I slowly put my arm down and sigh.

"Yeah..of course..." Kim smiles in satisfaction. "Perfect! Now, where is...211?..." 

"It's this way..." 

I walk down the opposite hall and show Kim to her classes.

Later...

KAWAII CHAN'S POV

"Class we have a new student..." 

My eyes shoot towards the door. In walks the girl that was with Zane earlier this morning. My eyes immediately go back to my book. The teacher shows Kim to her desk and continues the lesson.

"Um, Miss..." Kim shyly raises her hand. She slightly pouts her lips and makes her eyes appear larger which the boys drool over. I roll my eyes and continue reading. 

"I actually can't see too well from the back of the class and my glasses broke recently...so is it alright if I move closer to the front?"

I didn't think too much of her request I mean I would have asked the same If I couldn't see. I continued to read until I noticed two bodies in front of me. It was my teacher and...Kim.

"Kawaii Chan dear, would you be so kind and let Kim have your seat until her glasses get repaired?" Kim looks at the floor timidly and plays with the hem of her skirt.

"Sure," I say bluntly and gather my belongings. As I move to the back and sit down, Kim looks back at me with a smirk and winks.

'What the hell was that?' I thought to myself. 

Lunch

ZANE'S POV

I leaned on the railing of the balcony and exhaled the toxic smoke. "Smoking? I haven't seen you smoke since before you and KC were dating...what's wrong?" Aaron asks standing next to me. "She's mad at me," I say and rest my head in my hand.

"Well, I would be too. You didn't tell her a single thing about Kim, you ditched her after you said that you were still on to pick her up and you didn't even bother to visit her at lunch and try to reason with her..." Aaron's words made me feel ten times guiltier.

"Wait what?..." I say confused. "I just got back from talking with her and Aph...she's furious man. I didn't know a kind person such as herself could get so mad." "No...wait, what did you say about me telling her something?.." I fix my posture to listen better. 

"She said that on Monday night, you told her that you would still pick her up this morning so she was expecting you..." Aaron explains. "My Father took my phone away there's no way I could have told her something like that..." 

Aaron blinks his eyes. 

"Your Dad doesn't like Kawaii Chan does he..." he asks. "No...of course not." I sigh. "Wow...hes making you hang around Kim plus this?..." 

I knew my Father played dirty with people but me? His own son? 

"What the hell am I supposed to do...I don't want to lose her man..." I trail off. "Well...first, apologize to Kawaii Chan no matter what if she ignores you or what. Then...talk to your Dad. You guys have to come to some agreement."