CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

KAWAII CHAN's POV

I woke up with an itchy feeling. My eyes flutter open and I immediately sit up and look around. I relax my upper body once I remember where I was. I lifted the blanket carefully and looked to see some bug bites on my legs. Ouch. I look over to my side and see a sleepy Zane peacefully sleeping with his arms crossed. 

I slowly crawl out of the tent to walk back into my house. "Guess what I made...pancakes!" My Mom screams excitedly jumping out from the kitchen. "You almost gave me a heart attack..." I say holding a hand up to my chest panting. "Sorry hon, I'm just so excited Zane gets to try my famous pancakes!"

"He's still asleep but i'll bring him a plate when I'm finished getting ready." I walk to my bathroom to do my business and to my closet to change my clothes. After getting ready I skip to the kitchen to see two prepared plates stacked with pancakes and fruit. "Thanks Mom!" 

I yell before walking out with the plates in each hand. I crawl back into the tent with Zane and put the plates off to the side. "Zane~" 

nothing.

"Zane~~" 

"mm.."

"Zane~~~"

"What..."

"Get up before I eat your food~"

Zane sit-ups immediately and yawns. "I'm up please don't touch the food." I hand Zane his plate and he sets it in his lap. "Hope you like it. My Mom makes the best pancakes..." Zane takes a large forkful and shoves it in his mouth. His face lights up with joy as he loads his fork up for more. "Wow. This tastes fricken amazing." "See!"

"Kawaii Chan I'm heading out for a bit need to run some errands! Please clean up the backyard when you guys are done! Enjoy the food kiddos!" My Mom yells from the door.

"Okay thanks, mom!" "Thank you Ms. Ashida!"

"I have to meet with my Dad in a bit..." Zane says putting his plate down next to him. "where?.." I ask. "you know the restaurant next to the mall?" I nod my head. "Yeah that one...he said we have to meet with someone to talk about stuff..." An idea popped into my head. "Can I come with you?" Zane gave me a confused look. "Babe you know I'd love that but my Father wouldn't let you." "No! you said it was next to the mall. Just drop me off to the mall and I can ask Kim to meet me there. I'll help her look for an outfit for her date." Zane takes a moment before nodding with agreement. "Okay then...I gave you her number so call her and I'll get started on cleaning this up." Zane and I exit the tent and he takes our plates to the kitchen. I sit down on the grass watching Zane clean up while I ring Kim. 

"This is Kim.." 

"Hey! Are you busy right now?" 

"Who is this?"

"Its Kawaii Chan." 

"Oh um...I'm not too busy at the moment..." 

"Great! Get dressed then were gonna find you a date outfit! Be at the mall in 20 minutes! Bye!"

"Wait,"

I hang up not giving Kim a chance to rebuttal. "Did she say yes?..." Zane asks. "Doesn't matter she's gonna be there." I smile. "Well...I finished so...I'll get ready real quick." I nod my head and wait in the living room. 

"Alright, let's go," Zane says rolling the sleeves of his shirt up. "Wow, your so dressed up." I look Zane up and down. "Well, I always have to dress like this when I'm going to meetings with my Father." "Can I change? I feel like I look out of place next to you.." Zane immediately placed his hands on my face squishing my cheeks. "Do. Not. Say. That. About. My. Girlfriend." He says sternly before placing a kiss on my forehead. "Shall we go my lady?" Zane opens the front door for me and I skip out the door. I lock the door as Zane gets his car started.