CHAPTER FIFTEEN

FRIDAY SASHA'S PARTY

"KC come sit!" Sasha waves to me. "Oh hey Sasha," I walk up to Sasha's table. "Um...since we have next period together do you think you can tell Mr. J that I'm in the bathroom. Only if he asks! I'm gonna ditch so I can clean my house...it's still not clean from the last party I had..." Sasha giggles.

"Wow. How long ago was this party?..." I ask. "It was a week ago," Zenix says with a boring look. "Shes so disgusting. She wouldn't remove the pizza slice from the ceiling." Sasha smacks Zenix.

"Hey! I tried but I'm still too short with the ladder!...which is why you need to come!" "Ew! No! I'm not gonna remove some molded pizza from your ceiling!"

"Yes, you are!"

"um...I'm gonna go now...bye!" Kawaii Chan dips out of there and into the halls. Just then she is swooped into a nearby classroom. "Gah!" Zane holds a finger over his mouth as he locks the door.

"What the hell! You gave me a heart attack!" Kawaii Chan pants holding a hand over her chest. "Just wanted to scare ya!" Zane laughs.

"Not funny...how'd you know I was coming by?..." She asks

"Because a good boyfriend always knows" Zane smirks and kisses the top of Kawaii Chan's head.

"Ew you're so cheesy"

"You love it though."

"Maybe...maybe not."

LATER THAT DAY

KAWAII CHAN'S POV

"So! what time is Zane picking you up?" Aphmau asks over the video chat. "Um...he said around 8:00...why what time is it?"

"Um...its 7:00...Kawaii Chan! I thought you were ready! Get up stop watching my little horsies!" Aphmau scolds. "Oh fine!" I shut off the TV and toss the remote onto the couch. "Aarons here! I gotta go! I'll see ya later. "Welp...guess I should get ready..." I drag myself to the bathroom and get ready.

"Alright my hair is done, my makeup is done..." I feel like I'm missing something. "Oh." I look down and realize I'm still in a towel. "I should probably put some clothes on..."

I slip on the black dress that hugged me tightly, and some fishnets. I put an oversized denim jacket over it and laced up my chunky combat boots that made me stand taller.

"Wow, you dressed up." I clap for myself.

Ding!

Z <3: I'm outside beautiful :)

"Oh, crap." I grab my keys and head out.

I close and lock the door behind me when I hear Zane's voice. "Wow. I really do have the hottest girlfriend." I turn around to see Zane standing there with his hands in his pockets. He was wearing his classic ripped black jeans but he layered his hoodie with a leather jacket.

I smile from ear to ear
"Shut up." I smile and plant a messy kiss on his lips.

We step into his car and Zane watches me as I buckle in my seat belt and get comfortable in my chair. "What?" I ask. "Stop smiling weirdo!" I punch Zane's arm and he continues to smile. "Drive! were gonna be late!" I laugh. "Were late anyways...but okay!"

INFRONT OF SASHA'S HOUSE

"Babe we have to go seriously." I try to push Zane's arms away from my waist. "But I just wanna stay and cuddle" He tries to convince me by giving me puppy eyes but it doesn't work.

"Ugh fine." Zane gets off me and gets out of the car in a snap. He hurries to my side of the car and opens my door. "M'lady" He holds his hand out for me to grab. "What a gentleman." I compliment. "Only for you." He winks.

We walk along the front steps of Sasha's crowded home. She has a large modern home with large steps leading up to her porch. The music was loud and the colorful flashing lights could be seen through the windows. Her house was already flooded with people.

"Are you ready?" Zane asks me and I give him a reassuring smile and nod. We walk into the party hand in hand and as soon as we enter eyes land on us.

"Ugh, I feel violated," I whisper in Zane's ear. "Ha, well you are revealing your legs." Zane says sarcastically.

"You made it!" Sasha exclaims. She gives us a big hug. "Oh uh drinks and food are in the kitchen and you're free to roam around anywhere except the garage. Now get wasted!" She yells. You could tell she was slightly tipsy.

"KC!" I hear someone squeal from behind me. "Aphmau!" I release from Zane's grasp and hug Aphmau. "Lets party!" Aphmau drags me out onto the dance floor and Zane gives me a wave goodbye.

"Where's Aaron?" I yell through the loud music as we dance.

"Huh?" Aphmau yells back.

"I said wheres Aaron!"

"I'm not wearing an apron!"

"what?"

"I'm not wearing an apron!"

"I need to catch my breath" I stop dancing and place my hands on my knees to catch my breath.

As I stand up straight again my jaw drops.

Woah.

Gene comes through the door looking...real um...not ugly. Yeah! Not ugly.

Gene wears a black shirt that hugs him nicely with his classic jeans and a red zip up. He makes eye contact with me and gives me a smirk before disappearing into the crowd.

"Hello! Earth to Kawaii Chan!"

Nobody's POV

Kawaii Chan watches Gene with her jaw dropped to the floor. He gives her a sly smirk before disappearing into the crowd.

Gene meets Michi in the kitchen to discuss their plan. "So? Did she see you?" Michi asks. "Yup."

"Excellent...now...we go with phase one of operation 'rip them apart'."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

look forward to the next chapter...
Sorry that I did this to you guys! I didn't want to release a crappy chapter that rushed through all the juicy details! I hope you guys understand!
Don't

Forget

To

Vote!

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!

Word Count: 940