CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

KAWAII CHAN's POV

"Kim...I'm so sorry that's terrible..."

Kim had just finished telling me how her date never showed up. What a fricken jerk right. I would punch him square in the face if I ever see him. 

"Uh...its actually alright because um..." Kim then shifts her eyes from mine to Zanes briefly before nervously looking down at her fidgeting fingers.

I turn to Zane in confusion as he lets out a sigh. I then look back at Kim but she still has her head faced to her fingers.

"Well babe...I was in the city as well that night and well...I happen to find Kim all alone...so I um...kept her company..."

They both stayed quiet for a second, letting me gather my thoughts.

"Uh-huh...so what I'm hearing is...you went on a date with Zane..." I ask Kim. She shyly looks up avoids eye contact.

"U-Uh yes? W-Well it was more of like a friend date...no feelings! Zane just felt bad for me since I was stood up!"

I look at Zane for confirmation and he nods rapidly. Apart of me was jealous and upset but I was happy that Zane was nice enough to let Kim enjoy the night still. I know I would hate it if I were to be stood up..

"Well...as long as you enjoyed it...I'm cool with it..." I smile. 

"R-Really!" Kim says shocked. I nod my head in response and she thanks me repeatedly. 

"Thanks babe," Zane pulls me close and kisses the side of my head. 

"Yeah yeah..." I shrug. 

"So? What about you?" Zane asks.

"Hm? What about me?..." I ask without thinking.

"Did you have a nice rest?... I know you were super tired..." Zane explains.

"Oh! Um well actually," I immediately cut myself off by coughing violently. I completely forgot about what happened. 

"Are you alright?..." Kim asks. Zane starts patting my back as I continue choking on my words.

"U-Uh I suddenly need to go to the bathroom! The bells about to ring anyway! I'll catch you guys later..." I quickly kiss Zane's cheek and start running for the girl's bathroom.

Once I've made it, I bend down and place my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.

Holy crap. Why didn't I just say it! What happened to no secrets, Kawaii Chan!

"Ugh! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I start hitting my head against one of the bathroom stalls. Its fine! I'll just tell Zane later!

I splash my face with some water, giving it a few slaps before heading to class.

ZANE's POV

"Uh...is she okay?" Kim asks as we watch Kawaii Chan runoff. "She should be..." 

The bell then rings and the flood of students begin leaving the cafeteria. "Goodbye Zane." Kim waves. 

"See ya," I wave back

I start walking to class until I feel two bodies sandwich me on either side.

I look to my left then my right. 

"Please go away," I say blandly. Aphmau and Aaron both shoot my glares as we walk down the hall.

"Don't you have something to say to Aaron?" Aphmau asks. I pause in my step and look at them in confusion.