CHAPTER FOUR

Kawaii Chan's POV

A week later...

I haven't really talked to Zane after what happened. I'm still a bit bitter. 

For no reason! Gosh, what is wrong with me? I shouldn't be mad! 

I just didn't know Zane had a girlfriend.

"Kawaii Chan. Aaron and I have been talking a lot lately..." Aphmau says with hearts in her eyes. 

"That's great Aphmau! You guys are cute together, you should go for it!" I am fully supportive of 

Aphmau and Aaron. 

I

Ship

It!

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Zane leaning against the wall with a cigarette in his mouth.

Gosh

He looks so good.

"Who are you looking at?" Aphmau asks trying to find the person.

"Uh, no one!" I blush and look in a different direction. It didn't work because when I look back at Aphmau she is already looking at me with a smirk.

"So...Zane huh?" She grins with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh...Gotta go!" I start walking away from her and walk inside the building.

"Hey! This isn't over!"

Zane's POV

I hadn't seen Kawaii Chan in a week. I still need her to finish my car.

Is she really that upset about seeing Michi and me? 

First, it was Michi's fault not mine

Second, Kawaii Chan and I aren't even together.

I see Kawaii Chan with Aphmau. I look away once she looks my way. Then I see her walking away at a fast pace.

Not letting you get away.

I stomp on my cigarette and start chasing after her.

I follow her into the building and she stops at her locker and opens it.

"Hey."

Kawaii Chan's POV

"Hey." I recognize that voice anywhere.

I close my locker shut to reveal a smirking Zane. "Hi," I say bluntly.

"So...You've been avoiding me lately...How come?" He asks.

"Uh...I kinda saw you and Michi making out. Didn't know you guys were together. So It was just really weird and awkward so..." I trail off.

"Woah, together? Michi and I?" He says shocked and then starts laughing historically.

"What?"

"We aren't together. She just...likes me too much. Ugh, I'm sorry you had to see that. She forced herself onto me..." He says scratching the back of his neck.

Oh. So they aren't together...

That made my day a whole lot better...

"Phew..." I laugh. "Why? You jealous?" He says bending down to my face making me blush.

I playfully push him away. "Pfft, What? Never." I laugh. "So, we cool?" He asks putting his hand out. 

I place my hand in his shaking it. "We are." I smile