CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Kawaii Chan's POV

I woke up to the smell of food and the sun peeking through my opened blinds. I look down and see that I am dressed in a big shirt. I look over at the opened door and see a black duffle bag. 

Oh, Zanes here...

then all the memories of last night came flowing in. It hurt to think about. 

"Oh, your awake." Zane walks into my room holding a tray with my breakfast on it. "I made you some soup...it helps with hangovers..."

I give him a small smile as he sets the tray in my lap and takes a seat next to me. "It's good...thank you..." I say softly. I look over at Zane's face. I can tell he wants to ask about last night and to be honest...I don't know If I have the energy to talk about such an incident. "Thanks for taking care of me..." I say to break the silence. "Of course...anything for you. I tried my best to take off the mascara and stuff..." He says shyly. I look down at my clothes and remembered I wasn't dressed like this last night. 

"I made sure not to look at anything, I promise," Zane says with a red glow on his face. I take my hand out from under the blanket to grab the cup of water. I look at my hand, surprised. It was neatly wrapped with bandages. "You were bleeding a lot..." Zane says in a sad tone. He takes the bandaged hand and kisses it. 

"I'm sorry..." I give Zane a sad look. "I should have done something, I shouldn't have left you like that I-" He rambles. "It wasn't your fault Zane...at least you came before...things got ugly..." 

I was so grateful that Zane, Aphmau, and Aaron came just in time. Things would have ended up terribly for me.

"Did he hurt you? Did he touch you inappropriately?.." I look down at my lap without saying a word. "I'm sorry...is it too soon to ask?..." I move the tray to my bedside table and inhale deeply. "It hurts to think about but...better to talk about it now than later right?..." I turn my body so I'm facing Zane. 

"Well...I believe Gene drugged me...maybe when he gave me that cup in the kitchen..." I pause to think. "Babe we don't have to talk about this now if you don't want to..." Zane wraps an arm around me and pulls me close. "I'm fine..." 

"I don't remember much but I was sober enough to realize that there was something off with him...He laid me down on a bed...he locked the doors..."

I was too deep in thought to realize tears were streaming down my face. I see from the corner of my eye Zane getting teary-eyed as well. 

I inhaled and exhaled once more. 

"He pinned me down...and then started to kiss me...everywhere...he ripped the top half of my dress opened...and then he pulled away to take his own shirt off..." I pause again. I notice Zane holding my hand tightly. "I took my chance and grabbed a vase from the bedside table and smashed it over his head...hence the cut on my hand..." I say lifting my hand a bit.

"Then...I was still...he was still...then you guys came in...and then it was all a huge blur..."

Zane gives me a warm hug and runs his hand up and down my back. He was silent. I could tell he was trying to find something to say to comfort me. "You don't need to say anything Zane...I'm okay..." He wipes the tears off my face 

"You should get cleaned up..." He smiles. "You stink." I let out a small laugh and carefully get up and walk to the bathroom. 

Zane's POV

I plop down on Kawaii Chan's bed just before getting up and fixing it up. After fixing it up my phone starts ringing. The caller ID read 'Father' 

I roll my eyes before picking up. 

"What do you want?"

"Cut the attitude. I need you home right now." My Dad says in an intimidating manner.

"I'm kinda busy right now..." 

"Zane Ro'meave I need you home right now. It's important." 

My Father hangs the phone up immediately. I throw my phone on the bed and bring my hands up to my head. I shoot Aaron and Aphmau a text message to come over to Kawaii Chan's house. I didn't want to leave her alone. 

"Hey, I finished my shower..." Kawaii Chan says running a brush through her wet hair. "What did you want to do today?" She says with a smile. "Actually...my Father called...he said I needed to be home right now..."

She looked hurt it was obvious. "How come?..." She asks putting her brush back. "I dunno...all he said was that it was important..."

"But I texted Aph and Aaron to keep you company and I won't leave until they arrive okay?" Kawaii Chan walks up to me and kisses my cheek. "I appreciate you, you know..." 

"Aw...c'mon don't make it so hard to leave..." I pick Kawaii Chan up and toss her on the bed and jump on with her. I start attacking her with kisses and tickles.

"Ow! Haha! Stop! I can't Ah! I can't breathe!" She laughs.

"Hello?" We hear Aphmau say from the front door. "I used your spare key!" Aphmau yells.

"Were coming up!"

Aphmau and Aaron walk in and immediately close their eyes. "Are you guys decent?" 

"What? Yes! why wouldn't we be..." I say getting up. "Oh good..." Aaron removes his hands from his eyes. 

"Anyways...gotta go babe." I give Kawaii Chan one last kiss on her head and start packing my things. 

"I feel like were babysitting his kid..." Aphmau mumbles. "Please keep her entertained, don't forget to feed her in a couple of hours she just ate, and make sure her hand is okay."

"Exactly my point," Aphmau says. "Bye baby!" I wave goodbye.

I was a little worried about Kawaii Chan but I know she's in good hands. As of what happened...well it's up to her. I would knock the life out of Gene if I could but what good would that do? She may press charges if she wishes but I'm pretty sure she wants to chill out for now.

At Home...

I park in the driveway and notice a nice black car with tinted windows in our driveway. "Weird..." I sling the duffle bag strap over my shoulder and step out of my car. As I enter the house I am pulled to the side. 

"Ugh look at you." My Father says disgustedly. "Go upstairs quickly and change into something more presentable...we have a guest..." I nod my head and hurry up the stairs and to my room.

I change into some dark jeans and a black button-down. I rolled the sleeves up and I was too lazy to button the shirt all the way so I left some unbuttoned. I left my hair messy and rushed down the stairs. 

I walked carefully and quietly to the family room. I hear my Father say, "Oh and here he is right now!"

I look up and see a girl with brown hair and fair skin who looks around my age. 

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Zane..." She says formally. I give my Father a confused look. 

"Oh, I apologize where are my manners? My name is Kim."

AUTHORS NOTE

Hello beautiful people! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a comment on any books you would like me to make in the future! I know we're in a stressful situation because of the virus. Please stay safe and wash your hands! 

DON'T

FORGET

TO

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!

-Angel :)

word count: 1273