CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Kawaii Chan's POV

"So I found this lip-tint I think It really compliments my skin tone and I-Kawaii chan are you even paying attention?" Aphmau rolls her eyes as she puts the newly bought makeup products back into the shopping bag.

"Oh! sorry Aph...I just kinda miss Zane thats all...hehe..." I blush and rub the back of my neck. "Ah! You guys are too cute! but this is a girls day! So let's keep it that way!"

I nodded my head and flashed a smile. Aphmau dragged me away as we walked through the crowded shopping center.

Aphmau and I shopped some more, bought some more clothes and some beauty products. We were hungry so we found a small cafe and ordered some food.

"Oh my Irene! This food is delicious!" Aphmau exclaims as she digs into her food. I sip on my tea as I look out the window. 

"So...you and Zane seem pretty close..." Aphmau says and I nod. "Yeah we are..." I say almost as a question.

"So have you and Zane like...done it?" I spit my tea, tea coming out of my nose as well. My face going bright tomato red. 

"W-what no! Are you crazy?!" I quickly wipe my clothes off and my hair. "Jeez didn't know I was in the splash zone!"

After Lunch...

"you have a ride?" Aphmau asks as shes about to step into Aaron's car. "Yeah Zane is picking me up, he should be here soon."

Soon after Aphmau leaves Zane arrives. 

"Hey pretty girl, hop in!" Zane says and rolls his window back up as I step into the passengers seat. "

"You buckled in?"  I nod my head yes and we drive off. 

We sat there in a comfortable silence. Zane decided to break the ice.

"Skirts a bit short don't ya think?" Zane takes a quick glance at me with a raised eyebrow. "Hey it only looks shorter because I'm sitting but I swear its not this sho-" 

Just then Zane rests his hand on my thigh and leaves one hand on the wheel.

'Oh my Irene I have the hottest boyfriend ever.'

I blush a hard red and look out the window. I didn't feel uncomfortable...It actually felt nice.

I tried my best to contain myself during the car ride. "Did you have fun with Aphmau?" Zane asks

"I did actually we bought clothes for the party." i say in an excited tone. "Oh really? You wanna put on a show for me when we get to your house?" Zane smirks. "No idiot. It's a surprise..."

Earlier...

"Aphmau my chest barely fits the top of this thing!" 

"Okay fine! try on the other one then."

"The tight one? Are you sure?...its a little much..." 

"Just do it!"

I dig through the messy pile of clothes in the corner of my fitting room and pull out the little black dress. The straps were super thin and the dress was simple. It went past my knees and hugged my body tightly but it was comfortable. I slid on some sheer black stockings that made me look more mysterious.  Zane would most definitely make me wear a jacket but I didn't mind.

I walk outside to show Aphmau my dress.

"Oh my Irene. You look amazing!"

"I really like this one actually..." I say looking in the mirror.