Chapter 21. Small Session

Okay i need practice to write lemons so this is what that is! Be prepared 😂😂. Please tell me if it was good or not lol
---

"I knew you'd agree." Arthur said, immediately unbuttoning my pants.

"Hmhm..." I hummed, enjoying the feeling his rough but gentle hands.

He slides my pants off and then slowly sinks down to waist level.

"Y'know, you weren't very good at this last time." I giggle.

I felt him sigh in annoyance and before I could laugh, his tongue was sliding across my slit.

I caught my breath and combed my hand through his brown hair as he began to go to work. He chuckled as he could feel me shivering and shaking slightly as he slowly entered me with his tongue.

"I'm not good at this, huh?" He asked, stopping for a moment.

"Shu-shut up just c-continue." I moan.

Arthur chuckles and returns to what he was doing.
I felt my stomach build up a sensation and just before I could feel that amazing feeling he stopped.

"Dammit! You always do that!" I growl.

Before I could argue more he shoves one finger in me and uses his other hand to rub my clit in small but fast motions. I arch my back, quickly feeling the sensation build up again, and held my breath momentarily until I almost screamed as it released and my whole body felt light and easy.

"Arthur..." I moaned slightly.

He gets up, still rubbing my thigh, and kisses my neck.

"Let me..." I pant for a second, "return the favor."

Arthur gets this excited look in his eye as he gently helps me up and lays down in my place.

I unbutton his jeans and of course he's aroused.
Cause I'm sexy as fuck.

I stroke it at first, very very slowly. Arthur's breaths are short and simple. I kiss his shaft and very slowly began to pump extremely fast . Arthur's breath picks up and he soon catches his breath and I know he's close to an orgasm.

"Damn.." I hear him mumble.

I feel his seed run down my hands and his breath soon returns slowly and normally. I clean him up and lay beside him.

"That was a fun short session." I kiss his neck and soon feel sleep creeping up on me.

"I'm not as bad as you think." Arthur chuckles.

"Yeah well... still made me come undone in seconds. Your looks alone get me excited." I say.

I swear on all that is holy I made him blush. I swear his face turned the lightest shade of red. I felt so proud when sleep soon won the battle and I was asleep in seconds.

But I shot my eyes open as I felt a pain in my stomach.

----

Was this good? Was it okay? Decent? Nah? Wot? Help?