Chapter 14. Sassy Robin.

((Couple months latarrrr they are fixing their Houze))

I couldn't believe that the storm barley touched the Marston's house.

Like what the FUCK?!

"Robin, stop stomping around everywhere." Arthur says from the side of the house. He's fixing the roof and some other shit.

"No, fucking... This pisses me off. I have been so good why should my house get destroyed?!" I wail.

"You'd rather the Marston's house get destroyed?" Arthur climbed to the roof on a ladder.

"I would rather nobody's house get destroyed. Except that one whore that lives down a few miles, what her name?" I ask.

"Julia Kay?" Arthur hammers the roof.

"Yeah her. Jeez, she's a hoe. Sleeps with a new guy every week." I say, hands on my hips.

"Why are you shit talking so much?" Arthur asks, a small smile of amusement on his face.

"Cause I'M EMOTIONALLY DRAINED AND DRAMATIC RIGHT NOW!" I screamed.

"Jesus Christ, okay woman." Arthur's eyes widen for a bit before focusing on the roof.

"You're no help! Ass." I pointed a finger at him.

"Can you shut up?" Arthur climbed down, finished with the roof.

"I HATE THIS!" I threw an extra hammer that was near me.

Thwomp!!!

"Agh!"

"Oh shit." I ran to Arthur.

He was holding his head and stumbled against the wall.

"I am so so sorry, babe. I didn't mean to. Oh-ly shit you are bleeding." I take his hat off.

"No shit I'm bleeding." Arthur holds his head.

"I am sooo...  sorry." I wipe the blood off and kiss his forehead.

"Yeah I heard you twice." Arthur groaned.

"I feel terrible. At least it didn't hit your eye or somethin'." I say, silently thanking God that he's still alive.

"This is what happens when you throw those little hissy fits." Arthur walks in the house.

I follow him.

"No that's not what always happens." I whisper.

"Yes something bad always happens. You hurt somebody else or yourself. Last time it was your horse!" Arthur puts his hat back on, wincing at the pain when the fiber touched the wound.

"I.... touché. BUT this time I wasn't aiming for you." I point out.

"You were aiming for your horse? Okay." Arthur rubbed his face.

I turned around and faced the wall, arms crossed. I pouted.

"Don't pout. That's childish." I hear Arthur get up and walk behind me.

I see the outline of his shadow on the wall im facing, hovering over me.

"Robin." He said softly.

"No." I snapped.

His arms were around my waist now.

"You ain't mad." He whispered in my ear.

"Yes I am! Mad at you for being a dramatic prick." I hiss.

"You're having mood swings." Arthur kisses my cheek quickly.

"YoU'RE haVinG mOoD Swi-... Why would I have mood swings?" I turn to face him.

"The baby." He said.

Ohhhhh.

Wha.

"The baby? You think I'm pregnant?" I keep my arms crossed as he holds onto my waist.

"I know you are." He simply says. His blue eyes sparkled with amusement.

"I'll go see the doctor to be sure." I said.

"If you wanna waste money on that go ahead. I just gave ya that info for free." Arthur said, pulling me closer.

I shut my eyes in an annoyed manner as he kissed me for a few seconds.

"Fine. If my stomach-"

"It's already getting bigger. You're just in a mood right now you won't listen." Arthur chuckles slightly.

I don't say anything and look away.

"I'm a great husband." Arthur pulls my hat over my face and lets go.

I grab his arms and pull him back over.

"I'm a great wife." I say and kiss him one more time, a little longer then last time.

I love this man dearly.

And apparently he can sense I'm pregnant.

-----

PDODJSNJSKS ROBINS PREGNANT JDJDSJEJJENE

Guess if its a girl or a boy?