Chapter 19. Clues.

I got on my boots and walked down outside to the wall I had seen out my window. Bold words saying:

FIVE BONES UNDER THE PERFECT STAR. NOSFERATU WITH DOMINICA WILL BECOME MORTAL AGAIN.

...

I shrugged but then something, like a whisper, began leading me to another location.

Walking along I bumped into a lady and was quicky to apologize.

"Oh I'm so sor-... Tilly?" I blink.

"Robin!" Tilly threw her arms around me and hugged me.

I hugged her back gently and then held her at arms length.

"It's good to see ya!" I smiled.

"You too! I see you're expecting." Tilly raised her eyebrows approvingly.

"Yep! So you been doin' okay?" I ask.

"Doin' just fine. In fact got myself a husband and we're living perfectly well." Tilly said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"I'm glad." I say in all honesty.

After exchanging our goodbyes as her ride came I continued on my path.
I turned into an east ally way where above some barrels and a chair, crude writing said:

OH SWEETEST OF NAPES, MAY YOUR BLOOD REMAIN FOREVER ON MY LIPS. SIX THERE WILL BE BEFORE THE LUST IS SATED.

I licked my lips in dismay as I continued. Maybe I'm just being a weirdo and somebody wanted to play a prank on me. Honestly that would be a good prank. But also kind of annoying. Walking is good for me anyways.
I ended up behind the gunsmith and it didn't take me long to find my third clue to this odd puzzle:

WITH ONE LONG KISS I DRAW THE LIFE FROM HER AND AWAIT THE OUTPOST OF ADVANCING DAY.

I felt an exciting jolt of shock shoot through my spine as I wrote this down on some paper. Imagine if this lead to buried treasure!....

I'm just sayin'... it would be cool.

I continued my odd journey before stopping just south of the fur trapper's store. On the north wall the crude writing once again made it's appearance and read:

I FEED AGAIN THE BLOOD OF LIFE THE CIRCLE HAS BEGUN.

I quickly wrote it down and walked along, trying to figure out what this meant and why some weirdo was doing this.
I walked northeast to the saloon and glanced south of me to see something that stands out on a brick wall.
Knowing it must be my, hopefully  final, clue I walked over and squinted. Sure enough:

I DRINK FROM THE MAIDEN AND I LIVE AGAIN IN THE DEAD. THE HEART OF THE KING OF BLOOD.

I scratched my head and leaned on an old stool nearby, tired of all the walking. I studied the writing. Odd. But then an idea popped in my head. I focused on the places they were written. Sure enough they made a star. But there was to be a reason for this. Maybe...

Of course! It was like a compass to guide me to a location.

After taking a little walk to the location I was a bit confused as to why there was nothing there. Nobody, nothing. At all.
Maybe...
Maybe I need to go at night?

I mean, it sounds like a vampire. And I 100% believe in vampires! Arthur makes fun of me occasionally but if this is a vampire then no sex for him until this child is 25!
...
Let's be real, I can't last that long.
I sit and wait...

Waiting for my victim.

Or possibly my murderer.

----
Gonna finish this book tonight hopefully! I know it's sad but it's tough writing page after page on the same book. I like watching these get published as a full book! So stay tuned for these chapters cause Ima pump them out tonight if I can! Also this event about the vampire really happens in rdr2 if you gather the clues 😂😂