Chapter 17. A Trip.

(Few months later) sorry i havent been updating my internet like died for awhile. 

So ever since Abigail told me about Arthur's old girl, I realize that he actually does care for me.
I turned this house upside down looking for any possible way he could be hiding that picture he had when he was in Dutch's gang but it's gone.

I laid on our bed, satisfied.

"I think you're a girl." I say to my baby.

"Elizabeth." I try her name out loud.

I hear Arthur open the front door and I get up to greet him.

"Hey how did.... whatever you were doing, go?" I kissed his cheek.

He held a hand around my waist and sighed.

"Was bounty hunting with Sadie." He said.

"Oh fun. How was it?" I ask, wiping some dirt off his clothes.

"It was okay. I need to take a trip to Saint Denis soon." He sighs.

"The f-, why?" I look up at him.
Arthur places his hat on the table and shakes his head slightly.

"Me and John need some good horses and they have the best. I won't be gone long." Arthur says.

"So you're just gonna leave me here?" I ask.

"I didn't think you'd wanna come." Arthur said.

"You were wrong. I would love to go to Saint Denis." I say.

Arthur smiles a bit and kisses my forehead.

"Alrighty." He said.

"Thank you." I say.

---

The ride to Saint Denis was the worse. It was so long. And boring. At one point I accidentally shot a gun off in the carriage.
I was cleaning my revolver cause, I uh was bored, and I guess my finger like tickled the trigger and shot. It didn't hit anybody it just shot through the floor, scaring the horses.
As well as Arthur and John.

"Jesus!" John hissed.

"Robin!" Arthur looked at me.

"Sorry, I just-"

"Gimme that." Arthur took the gun away from me.

"Hey!" I interrupted.

"Rather you not kill us." John said, sighing out of relief.

"It just made a hole in the floor." I said.

"You don't need to be shootin' a gun anyways. Much less... cleaning one that's already clean." Arthur gave me a look.

"It had a spot on-... y'know what fack you." I crossed my arms and looked out the window.

I thought about what I'm gonna do when I arrive there. First I'm gonna buy some fabrics to make some clothes. Then I'm gonna buy a gun. Cause I can.

---

Arthur let me check in a hotel and rest while him and John when to see the horses. I checked in a drawer out of habit of snooping and found a golden pocket watch.

"Damn that's nice." I murmured to myself.

I put it in my pocket for later to save for either selling or giving it to Arthur later for extra points. I heard a knock at the door and went to open it. I unlocked it and expecting Arthur I was a bit surprised to see a woman there.

"Oh hello. This must be the wrong room." The lady said.

"Um. Who are you looking for." I smile.

"Arthur Morgan." The lady answered.

My eye twitched.

----
Dude my internet is so bad its ridiculous.
I would put a fact about Rob but ive already told everything about her lol