Special Chapter 9: Picture Perfect

Start from the beginning

Yang: Sure! We'll help you guys out!

RWB: (blushing) WHAT?!

Weiss: Are you nuts?!

Yang: Relax, it's just a photoshoot. Besides, (shifts her gaze seductively to Y/N) I may know someone who would want to see this, very much.

(Y/N) gulps as the members of Team RWBY are staring at him.

(Y/N): [Why are they looking at me like that? Do I even have a say in this? W-What am I supposed to say?]

Yang: Do you?

(Y/N): Yes.

He blurted out as he quickly covers his mouth in shame.

(Y/N): [SHIT!]

Weiss: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Oh no....

All of them remained silent for a moment while three members of team RWBY are blushing while trying to look away from (Y/N), apart from Yang, who is calm about the situation.

Yang: Come on, girls! It could be fun.

Weiss: Ahem... I-I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try.

(Y/N): Huh?

Ruby: Well... O-Okay! I'll do it!

Blake: I-If that's what you want... I-I guess I can make an exception.

Yang: Then it's settled!

Elise: Great! Thank you so much! Please, follow me.

(Y/N) remains still as the members of team RWBY walk past him whilst trying to not make eye contact, apart from Yang who whispers in his ear.

Yang: You better be ready, (Y/N)~

She whispered, leaving the blushing (Y/N) after as Summer appears in front of him.

Summer: Would you look at that. Is this an advance Valentines Day gift?

(Y/N): U-Uhh... What have I done...

Summer: Oh, don't blame yourself, big man, they would've still agree to it otherwise.

================================================================================

They all enter inside some building, seeing all the staff being busy. Two lights with a light umbrella are placed in the middle of the building, along with a big white wall.

Yang: So this is what a studio looks like.

Ruby: It's... big.

Weiss: And a bit messy.

Elise: Raymond.

Elise approaches the man with a scarf, who seems to have some make up.

Raymond: Elise, darling! 

They share a hug as they give each other air kisses.

Raymond: Have you found something?

Elise: Yes. (points at them) These are the Huntress who have accepted your request, Roman.

Raymond: Oh, good! Thank you so much, my darlings. You have no idea how desperate we are to find some beautiful models. Hmm... And what a beauty indeed. *chuckles* You picked some fine ladies for me, Elise. You never disappoint. (notices Y/N) Oh! And who's this charming young man?