First Time

You and the three boys clambered into the house that sat at the beachfront. In the main room there were a couple of couches and a sliding glass door that opened to a deck where you could already see the waves crashing into the beach at close proximity. There was a small kitchen already set with fruits and vegetables. You follow Ethan and Bryant down the hallway with Grayson following behind you.

"Shit." Ethan said opening one of the doors.

"Ummm Ethan?" Bryant said following him into the room.

"I know, I know, fuck it was just the perfect location I didn't think much of it." He said sitting on the bed and tugging at the end of his hair.

"Ethan?" Grayson squeezed beside you into the room glaring at Ethan. Unsure of what was going on you only stood there for the boys to work it out. Whatever this was you were an innocent bystander. "There's only two rooms and one shower, Ethan!" 

"What?" You join in on the conversation. 

"It's fine." Ethan stands up, "we'll work it out, share beds, it'll be fine."

"Ethan, great idea but here's the thing there are 3 boys and one girl!" You gesture at them and then to you. 

He starts pacing the room running his hands through his hair as you Gray and Bryant look back from one another trying to figure out how the sleeping arrangement would work. "Okay." Ethan breaks the silence, "Okay, so Grayson and I, Ally, you and Bryant. No fuck that won't work." He says sighing and leaning his head against the window. 

"I can sleep with Ally." Grayson says and Ethan and Bryant exchange questionable glances as you glare at Gray. "I mean, no, that's not what I meant. It's just Ally and I have slept on the couch before, she'll  probably be more comfortable with me then Bryant." He rambles on trying to fix his misunderstanding.

"Allison?" Ethan asks for your approval.

"Um yeah I guess." you mumble leaving the room behind to find the second door at the end of the hallway.

 Throwing your suitcase on the bed you start unpacking and folding all your clothes into the drawers. Out of the corner of your eye you see Grayson leaning against the door frame."Ill take the top two drawers and you take the bottom two." You say folding your last pair of shorts.

"Ally whats wrong?" He says coming to your side and closing the drawer. You walk over to the sliding glass door and stare out at the ocean, deciding you needed some fresh air you pull open the doors to be welcomed by a fresh breeze that oddly smelled of coconuts and bed bath and body works. "Ally." Grayson comes behind you his finger tips grazing up and down your arms leaving a trail of goose bumps, "Loosen up, we are in Hawai I I" he says softly resting his head in the crook of your neck. You couldn't help but laugh at his misuse of the name. "What's wrong?" He asks stepping back to sit on the edge of the bed. 

You were slightly upset Ethan couldn't have found a house with more bedrooms, and to be entirely honest you would have much rather slept in the same bed as Bryant then Grayson. At least then you'd know you would be able to control your heartbeat, he didn't make you nervous the same way Grayson did. After the last month with Grayson that was merely a roller coaster of emotions you couldn't possibly sleep in the same bed as him. He was sending you mixed signals everywhere you went, touching you, kissing you, wanting to be near you then yelling at you, pushing you away, telling you he basically wanted nothing to do with you. The worst part was as much as he was holding up these red flags that basically screamed I'm damaged as fuck run while you can, You couldn't seem to stay away.

"Grayson." you begin

"Ally" He mocks your tone 

" We aren't sleeping in the same bed Grayson."