Veronica's Secret

Although the idea of going to Hawaii terrified you, you also couldn't help bouncing up and down squealing as soon as you were in your bedroom. You hopped into the shower cleaning up your appearance but mostly your day three hair that could no longer be saved with a brush. You wrapped a towel around your body before making your way into the closet. Shuffling through your clothes that have surprisingly built up over that last couple of months you began thinking of all the things you would need in Hawaii and surely you began to panic when you realized you clothes were all suited for the winter, not to mention you didn't even own a swimsuit!

"Looking for something?" Grayson's voice comes from behind you. You jump back with a shriek holding your towel closer to your body,

"Grayson get out!" He chuckles and turns to face the opposite direction, giving you déjà vu from the night you and Gray went camping. 

"Its okay I'm not looking!" He holds his hands up in defense for the second time today, "I just wanted to see if you need help packing." 

"Umm yeah." You reply fumbling around your closet for a hoodie, "Let me just put on some clothes. "

Finally clothed you turn your attention back to the spot Grayson was no longer standing. "Gray?" You asking turning off the closet light and closing the doors behind you. You catch him standing over the dresser along the side of your room.

"Oh these are definitely coming with" He smiles turning to face you holding your red lace bra in his hand. You cheeks are hot from embarrassment and before you can respond he tosses the bra into the empty suitcase on your bed. Your confused where the suitcase came from until you make the connection that Grayson probably brought it in as his suggested 'help'. He's quick to open another drawer pulling out a pair of red lace panties, He looks at you and nods his head eagerly throwing them into the suitcase that now contained nothing but a matching lingerie set.

"Grayson!" You squeak, hardly able to form the words. You push him away from the drawers, making your way back to the bed. You sit down bringing your attention to the floor only to feel Grayson's gaze on you from across the room where he stood. You met his eyes and instantly regretted it when you see his boyish grin that made your insides melt. "Grayson." You said more sternly, you glance at the lingerie in the suitcase and back to Grayson who has now shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans rocking back and forth on the balls of this feet,  making him look a little less sure of himself then he always seems to be. "I need to go shopping." You sigh burying your head in your hands.

"Why? I think you have everything you need right there." He smiles taking a seat next to you. 

"Even if I do bring those you aren't going see them." You laugh a little at the thought that Grayson Dolan would want to see you in red lingerie, he made it very clear that there were no feelings between the two of you. Speak for himself mostly because you certainly wouldn't mind seeing a little more Grayson Dolan.

"We'll see" He smirks at you and you gasp shoving his arm slightly.

"Grayson, I really need to go shopping." 

"Alright, Ill take you" He says heading for the door. Shopping with Grayson was fun when you were buying plants, but this was going to be an absolute mess, regardless you pull yourself up and follow Grayson out the door.

Once at the mall you take Grayson into the first store you see and start looking around, despite it being near the end of January the stores were definitely preparing for hot weather. Tank tops, short shorts and bralettes filled the aisles. You browsed the store with Grayson trailing close behind. He stuck out like a sore thumb, and you noticed looks from other girls, it was making you uncomfortable,