Sister Sleepover

"Allison! Oh my god!" James pulls you into a tight hug.

You look back at Ethan, "See ya around?"

He smiles at you before you close the door. 

"Hi James!" You bring your attention back to the man who was begging for it.

James brings you into a guest bedroom where you put down your things and sit on the bed. He sits down next to you,

"So... spill the tea sis, what happened?" His question reminds you of your fight with Grayson and you feel tears well up in your eyes again.

"I really cant talk about it right now James, I'm sorry." You say feeling bad that you couldn't confide in him.

"I know what will make you feel better!" He says standing up from the bed taking your hands in his and pulling you off into some random room, "Makeovers!" He squeals jumping up and down. You smile looking around the white room, you assumed it was his filming studio. He brings you over to a black bench that said SISTERS across it. 

"James I don't do makeup, I don't even know where to begin" You say looking through the massive drawers that occupied tons and tons of makeup.

"I don't let people do my makeup, but I would be  so happy to do yours!" He says bringing over specific items like foundation concealer and his James Charles X Morphe palette. 

"Okay." You give in and let the professional do what he does best... and that was not picking the right shade of foundation.

"James, this is orange." You say looking at the line of makeup on your face.

"Yep! That's Okay we love a good sister spray tan!" He laughs beating your face with a beauty blender.

You were genuinely afraid to see how this turned out, but hey whats the worst he could've done?

He hands you a large handheld mirror. You hated to say it but you actually looked beautiful, James did an amazing job. 

" We need a sister selfie!" James says pulling you in for a photo. He snaps a few pictures and disappears somewhere off in his house. Great hospitality skills you think to yourself, plopping onto the bed to scroll through your phone. You were scrolling through YouTube when you get a text from Ethan,

How's it going?

You smile, feeling comforted to know Ethan is still there for you even after you turned him down and left his house.

Fine what about you? You reply.

Bored

Go make up with Grayson You push him, you weren't sure how long you could stay with sister James. In all honesty you were missing the guest house, you were missing Ethan and even Grayson.

Fine 

You sigh reading his text message, If Ethan can make up with Grayson you can, You try to reassure yourself. You phone buzzes in your hand and you hold it up to see an Instagram notification. You open it up to see what it was all about, you Instagram was pretty much dead for the most part. Fuck. 2,000 Notifications. What the hell? You start to Panic when finally you phone loads the selfie that you and James took earlier captioned Got glammed with my sister! Followed by my username and Show a sister some love. 

"James!" You scream running out of your room to find him.

"Yes!" He yells back running down the stairs.

"James!" You turn your phone to show the selfie he posted.

"Oh the sisters are coming for you!" He squeals clapping his hands.