Moving Out

You look between both of the twins for a moment then Ethan nods his head toward the door, you turn and follow Grayson, holding the brand new key, What could they have possibly done, you think to yourself feeling butterflies in your stomach from the nerves and excitement. Grayson leads you to the backyard and Ethan follows closely behind you. He takes you to the side where there is a little second house, you had noticed it before and assumed it was for extra storage. When you got closer you saw the big red bow on the front door.

He walks up to the door, and you look back at Ethan,

"Well, go on and open it" you take a deep shaky breath, and walk up to unlock the door, you were not expecting what was inside,

"Wait... what?" you ask not ready to walk in, you could only stand at the threshold of the door, with your mouth gaping open like a fish out of water. 

"Go on inside Ally" Grayson says, nudging you a little, you follow his directions and take your first step inside.

It was a house, you were in a literal tiny house. You saw a couch and a couple of brightly colored bean bags to the left, accompanied by a flat screen TV. to the right was a little island with three bar stools and a soda machine, the wall had a vending and popcorn machine separated with a counter top. You were so shocked you looked back at the twins,

"Well, do you like it?" Ethan asks smiling

"Is it mine?" you ask turning back around to look at the charcoal walls and hardwood floors,

"Of course it is" Grayson said, stepping inside next to you. The whole thing was so amazing you couldn't believe your eyes.

"It gets better" Ethan says smiling as he walks over to some sliding barn doors in the back, he opens them and you take shaky steps to the new room. It was the bedroom, there was a Queen sized bed, a nightstand with an alarm clock an lamp, turning you saw the bathroom with a beautiful lighted mirror and a shower as big as Grayson's. There was another door and upon opening it you saw it was a giant walk in closet.

"This isn't mine" you say turning back to the twins almost hoping they would confirm, it was way too nice. How could this ever be possible.

"Yes, it is" Grayson says with a smile almost bigger than your own, you ran up to them both and gave them a giant hug, then you bursted into tears. You thought people being so happy that they cried was only for the movies, but this definitely had to be the nicest gift you had ever received, nothing could ever top this.

"let me give you a whole tour of this place" Ethan said pulling back from your arms, "we've only scratched the surface" you wipe your tears and eagerly follow him to the first room, where he shows you the TV. It was an Apple TV which means it had a million features, and had video games hooked up to it so you all could play. The couch was huge and was a deep black, off setting the beanbags, which were a bright purple. 

The counter was granite. They had installed a working soda machine with little cups in the counter below. Ethan showed you how it worked by pouring you a sprite. There was a vending machine with various snacks, which you did not need to pay for instead simply open the main glass front. The popcorn machine was just like the movie ones, and was stocked with butter, buckets, and kernels. 

"I hope this is okay, we didn't have the space for a 'real kitchen' so we thought this stuff would be really cool, you can use ours anytime" Ethan said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's more than okay" you say still trying to take everything in, "It's perfect" 

Ethan then leads you to your room. The comforter was black, with grey and purple pillows. The bathroom mirror was huge and had pure white lights so that you could see the mirror perfectly. The closet had more shelves than you could ever fill.