Chapter 1

-Brendon's POV-

!8 Years Later!

"And now let's welcome, Brendon Urie!" As Ellen says that I grab the microphone for me and started performing High Hopes.

Finishing the song I laughed. "Hello everybody!!" I yelled. The audience then cheers. So I took the seat across Ellen.

As the interview went on talking about my life before and after everything was fun.

"So Brendon! Turns out you have a long lost son!" Ellen joked.

I laughed and turned to her. "Might need proof of that!" I smirked.

"Yeah we actually caught him on video!"

They played a video of a kid looking exactly like me as I was a child, singing This Is Gospel on piano. His voice sounding like mine but softer and more high pitched. As the video ends, Brendon gasped.

"No way! He looks exactly like me when I was his age!" He laughed. A photo of me as a child was shown with the kid beside it. "He so good at using that piano. Who thought him?"

"You could ask him yourself! Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Y/C/N L/N!"

Instead of seeing Y/C/N come out of the stage. I hear High Hopes playing. Then the camera backstage was shown. He had the same entrance as I did. Singing high hopes hitting the notes. This kid just amaze me.

"Hello Mr. Urie!!" Y/C/N then tackled me. With a big smile on his face. "I am a big fan of yours! Been a fan for a year!"

"Aren't you too young?"

"I'm 6!"

"So Y/C/N, who thought you how to play piano?" Ellen interjected.

"It's my mom! She's the reason why I am a fan of Panic!"

"Is she with us today?"

"No... Mom, went to work last night. So I asked my uncle instead!!"

"Brendon and Y/C/N! Could you two perform a duet?"

"Y/C/N, what instruments do you play?"

"Piano and still learning guitar..."

"Can you do IWSNT or Ballad of Monalisa on piano?"

"Both are fine! But IWSNT is easier..."

They got the piano ready for Y/C/N and a guitar for me. They also gave us a mic so we could sing. As Y/C/N started playing the crowd cheered. I joined and sang with him perfectly synchronizing. Our voices were blended beautifully. Afterwards he started play Ballad of Mona Lisa. I went along with it and it was beautiful.

"Wow! Are you sure he's not your dad?" Ellen asks Y/C/N once again.

"I'm not sure... I never asked my mom about my dad."

The atmosphere became heavier.

"Oh so she was a single mother?" Y/C/N just nods. "You mentioned something about your uncle... Is he here?" Y/C/N then skipped towards his uncle who was on the phone.