Chapter 17

-Brendon's POV-

I woke up and Y/N was still asleep. She was cuddled up to my chest but I was still able to get out.

I put on a short and went to the kitchen. Yes I was shirtless.

"Morning!" Y/C/N greeted me while he tinkered the microwave.

"What chu makin?"

"Microwaved something... Do you want some?" He took out the bowl from the microwave. "Not sure what to call it. I'll name it if it taste awesome."

I hesitantly took a spoonful of the... Thing. "I-Is this macaroni...?" I saw him throwing away the mess. Sardines... Condensed milk... Evaporated milk...

Is that my pickle relish...?

I am afraid of what will happen...

"Oh! I almost forgot!" He grabbed my pepper, you could only see black floating things on top.

I started stirring it. I took a spoonful again.

"Bon appetit..." When my spoon came in contact with my tongue...

Fucking Kill me.

"Ew." Y/C/N says spitting away his. "The macaroni is not cooked. The ginger was disgusting I knew it."

Surprisingly he finished his. He went on about never wasting food, while he ate. So I had to finish mine as well.

After cleaning up I went back to my room.

Y/N was sitting at the edge of the bed holding her stomach.

"Hangover?" I smirked. She shot a glare but changed when she realized I was shirtless. "Not the first time you see this but I'm glad you're happy with what you see no matter how many times you do."

"You looked hotter in G/G/B." She shrugged and slowly stood up.

"Is that a request?"

"I'm gonna shower. We have to go home and do stuffs. We hang out with you too much now."

"Like you don't enjoy it." She rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom... With MY towel.

"That's mine!" I said banging on the door.

"It's big and soft it's mine now."

My phone started chiming with notifications. A lot of text from Zack, so I decided to call him.

[Took you long enough. Do you want to get featured in All Time Low's new MV?]

"I'm being called as Panic! Or as Brendon?"

[As Brendon.]

"Sure, when is it?"

[I'll pick you up tomorrow.]

~3 Days Later~

Second day of filming. I have a scene with Rian and Matthew. Yes it's for their song Monster. No I don't get to sing. I'm technically just doing a cameo.

I'm a vampire lmao.

During break I would check on my phone. Hoping to hear from Y/N.

Last time we talked was 3 days ago. After that she doesn't answer my texts and calls. I'm surprised even Y/C/N and B/N doesn't.

Tried stopping over but they weren't home.

"Ready at 5 everyone!" The director said. We all got to our places.

~

I was thinking whether to go home or to Y/N's.

Something is wrong... I'm getting anxious by it. None of them were picking up the phone.