Chapter 9

-BRENDON'S POV-

As the three of us got settled in our hotel, we still had enough time to roam while we wait for the producer or something.

I went to the lobby as I wait for Y/N and Y/C/N.

When they finally came we discussed of where to go and stuff.

"I vote theme park!!!!" Y/C/N sang.

"But we're going to go there on your birthday." His mother giggled.

"Where are we going to go then?" He pouted.

"I vote bed..." Y/N yawned. "Let's just do a movie night or something."

 Y/C/N and I just shrugged in response. Y/N took both our hands and shoved us into the elevator and back to our room.

"Mom, I want Netflix!!!" 

"What are we going to watch? We finished The Worst Witch and A Series of Unfortunate Events already."

"You guys watched without me?!" 

"Mom did it!"

"Shush! Let's just watch Avatar or Trollhunters!" She dove unto the bed and grabbed the remote. I lied beside he and Y/C/N squeezed in the middle.

"Troll Hunters!" He sang.

As Y/N played the show Y/C/N would sing along at any part he could, sometime I'd join as well.

~

As our Trollhunters marathon went on for almost 2 hours I could hear light snoring from beside. I turned to see Y/C/N asleep on my foot.

"Wanna watch something else?" Y/N suggested.

"Sure, I'll just take him to my room so he won't be bothered." She nods in response. 

I cupped and carried him to the adjacent room and carefully lay him down. While I was tucking him in I realized something.

I'm going to be alone with Y/N... I mean it's fine but... we don't usually hang out without Y/C/N, i mean our relationship exist only for Y/C/N. I-I don't have to do this! But... I gave her my word. I-I...

I continued to panic over the fact I'm going to watch a movie with Y/N, for a few minutes before I pulled myself together. I gave a deep sigh and went back to the room.

"So? What movie you wanna watch?" She turned at  me.

Trying to act natural I carefully sat down on the bed... few inches away from her. "I don't know... I want to try a horror movie." 

Y/N smirked. "Close the blinds, let's make this room dark for better experience."

I did as she told me and went back to spot. "Hey, I haven't seen Sinister yet."

"That's for babies but sure."

As soon as the movie played we relaxed and watched.

~

As the second movie ends.

"Lesson learned don't do that ever again." I said as I hold my stomach.

"I blame you. Don't jump on me few seconds after a horror movie." She growled.

I helped myself up to the bed. "You know what..." I groaned. "This feels similar to the part where I got kicked in the nuts in Say Amen."

"You weren't actually kicked there right?"

"Ya think? But it feels similar!" Her eyes actually soften.

"Does it still hurt?" She asked as she sat down beside me. 

I sat up properly, "Aherm... well I-I am. It just stings."

She took the hem of my shirt to slowly lift it up. "Holy-- I'm sorry!" She stutters upon seeing a small bruise she left. "Do-does it hurt?"

"Well it's a good, lesson learned to never jump on you after a horror movie remembrance." I grinned. She gently taps it, making me wince in pain. 

"I'll get an ice pack. Stay here." 

She then comes back like she said with an ice pack. 

She pressed it against my bruise. "Ow!" 

"Sorry..." She lifts her head making our eye make contact. 

Would it be cliche if I kissed her right now? You know what fuck it. 

I took her arm that had the cold compress making her shriek at my sudden action, then I pulled her closing the gap on our lips.

She immediately pushed my away. Gasping for her breath with a face as red as a tomato. 

"I-I'm sorry." I stood up. Her face turned more red, she then ran... but tripped before she got to the door. I chuckled as I offer her a hand. "You OK?"

"What were you thinking?!" She buried her face on her hand. "Brendon, w-we can't do THAT! Y-You--- I-I..." She stood up dusting herself. "W-we..." Without saying anything else she darts off... to who knows where.

I sighed and went to my room, only to see Y/C/N watching T.V.

"How long have you been awake?" 

"Few minutes after you tucked me in."

"Why did you stay here?"

"Well, I thought if I gave you more time with mom, you'd stay with us. You know like in the T.V!"

"Y/C/N, I don't think that's happening anytime soon." I sighed and hugged him. "Wanna eat dinner? Your mom's probably there."

He nodded then jumped off the bed. 

On our way to the elevator we see Y/N inside. I thought she was going to close the door on use like in movies but she didn't so yay.

"Mom, where are we going to eat?" He beamed.

"It's not McDonald's if that's what you're thinking."

Y/C/N pouted, "Then where are we going to eat?"

"There's a restaurant nearby I want to try it." 

"I guess my opinion doesn't matter here." I sighed

"No it doesn't." 

So I then pouted along with Y/C/N. As she dragged us to the car.

She went behind the wheel and drove to the restaurant she's talking about.

"But Mooooom! I wantNN McDonald's or KFC!!" Y/C/N continued to whine.

Y/N then shot a glare at me as if it was my fault.

Scared of her glares, I immediately knelt down to level with him.

"We'll eat McDonald's some other time OK? We haven't even tried it here."

"Fine... But can I at least get Chicken?"

I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Sure thing buddy."

~~~