Chapter 11

-Brendon's POV-

As the crowd continued to thunder, Y/C/N continued to sing. The crowd love him. I was resting backstage with Y/N.

"How much longer until the concert is over?"

I turned from the TV, "Few minutes left." I laughed at the irony, he stole the crowd when he got on stage and he's scared of them.

"Don't you like need to go there too or something?"

"I do but Its fun seeing this backstage. It's his first concert."

"There's more incoming thanks to you." She grunted, her eyes glued to the TV as Y/C/N performed. "He wanted to be a Vet."

"Oh right, class is starting soon. Where's he enrolled?" I then saw Y/N's expression changed rapidly.

"Fuck... I forgot to." She immediately rushed to her bag and looked for her phone. I laughed at how cute she looked panicking while looking for a phone in her pocket. "Where's my phone! The school's entrance exam enlisting might be full by now. Fuck!"

"Its fine calm down." I pointed at her pocket. "Why didn't you sign him up sooner?"

She dialed a number and turned to me, "Well, it's he's finally in primary school... I wanted him to get in a great school. Since he has potential he might get a scholarship. That's what I'm after right now. But they needed an examination payment. I have to pay for him to take the test." She held out a hand to pause our conversation, "Hey Y/B/N, yeah I forgot to sign up Y/C/N to the exam." She nodded and then after a while finally hanged up.

"Why didn't you sign him up before?"

"I thought, "Huh, its fairly cheap. I'll manage to get it for some other time first let's go for daily essentials." Then I met you and forgot all about it."

"Is that good?"

"I forgot my son's education and you're asking if it's good?" She raised a brow.

"I'm distracting you from what you usually do, is the one I'm going for." She laughed and rolled her eyes. When I was once again called to stage. "Well the concert's almost done."

"Yeah no shit, now go and finish this. We're all tired." I grinned at her retort.

"How about no?" I grabbed her arm and ran to stage with her.

"Brendon, No!" She squealed as we get closer.

I got my mic and laughed, "Brendon, yes!" The crowd roared when we got into stage. I turned away from my mic, "Come on just try it, Y/C/N enjoyed it. He's afraid of crowds!"

The kid then ran to Y/N and hugged his mom. "Mom can't sing. What's she going to do?"

She then blushed because it was heard all around the stadium. "I hate you Brendon Urie. I curse you from this day on." She glared. I was handed a wireless headphone so I tossed the mic to Y/N. Which she almost caught.

"Let's give it up for Y/N!!!" I leaned to Y/C/N and covered the mic, "Don't let her leave the stage." And gave him a wink.

He grinned and saluted, grabbed his mom and pulled her in the middle of the stage. I sat in front of the piano and thought of what song to play next.

"Radiohead! Frank Sinatra! Disney!" Y/C/N laughed.

"Y/C/N, I swear you're so grounded." Th

He giggled and sat beside me and started doing first few chords of Radiohead's Creep. "My, Y/N really?" The crowed cheered.

When I saw Y/N trembling I told Y/C/N to get her, while I continued to play. She sat down beside me. I started playing a different piece, then she joined with. It was Luck Be A Lady by Frank Sinatra.

"They call you Lady Luck." I started. She turned to me and smiled, "But there is room for doubt."

"At times you have a very unladylike way of running out." She sang with me, of course she wasn't heard. I stood up and Y/C/N took over. She stood up with me and grabbed my hand. "You're on this date with me." She linked her arm with mine and giggled. Y/C/N had put his mic on her so she was now heard, "The picking'shave been lush." They all cheered when they heard her sing.

Her grip got tighter, I turned her to face me and gave her a reassuring smile. "And yet before this evening's over."

"I might give you the brush." We both laughed. I unconsciously snorted at my laugh, making the crowd laugh along. "You might forget your manners."

"You might refuse to stay."

"Last song huh? And so the best that I can do is pray." She shrugged.

As the different accompaniment started joining. We looked at each other with a grin. We lowered our mic. "Having fun?"

"If I see this on the internet I am so gonna rule the whole world." I laughed. "I so deserve a raise after this concert."

I grabbed her and we continued to sing. Constantly giggling so we barely sing the correct lyrics, improvising at some.

Finally as we close to the song's last verse. I grab her arm pulled her for a back hug. "Let's keep this party polite." I whispered. Squeals from the people echoed. She lifted her head to look into my eyes and smiled, "Never get out of my sight." She spun around and we sang in chorus, "Stick with me I'm the person you came in with!"

"Luck be a lady!" She sang. "Luck be a lady!" I continued. "Luck be a lady tonight!" We both sang. Screams from the crowed was all that was heard.

Y/C/N stood up laughing, "Mom completely forgot I was here."

"And to think she played hard to get."

"Frank Sinatra is my weakness!" She pouted.

"So much for my debut." Pout our son. "They'll probably forget my performance! They'll be busy shipping you two! All they're gonna remember."

"I'm fine with fanfics but please do stay from Milks." I joked.

Then we finally concluded the concert after a few talks.

~Next Day~

I woke up hearing a light thud from the side of my bed. I got up to see a box with a not on the lid.

Every time its my birthday mom lets me pick out what to wear. You have to wear what I chose

-Y/C/N

I open the box to see a blue shirt with stars on it and shorts.

About to get ready I bump into white sneakers.

Instead of questioning the current authority, I went and take a shower and got dressed and put sunglasses on cause its cool.

When I came outside I saw Y/C/N wearing a matching outfit as mine but no sunglasses.

"Mom, wear sunglasses! Get mine too!"

"What? why?"

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!"

"Fine!"

After a few minutes of rustling Y/N then came out wearing a blue top with stars that sort of combine with this blue skirt. I have no words for it because girl, she's fabulous! Her Silver heels and sunglasses were added second. After she fixed her sandal we just looked at each other.

"I can say. I saw this coming."

"Yep." She then tossed the sunglasses to the kid and we proceeded to go our way.

~~~