Chapter 10

-BRENDON'S POV-

I was planing on doing a live with Y/C/N and Y/N, few hours before the concert. When I started the live Y/N wasn't here since she was fixing us a snack.

TrumPutin: Hey Brendon, sorry I was lateee!

"Welcome back TrumPutin!" Y/C/N beamed. "I remembered they gave me a chance to chat! Thanks for that by the way!!"

"I thought you didn't get the chance to do that?"

"That's because I had classes whenever you live. So it was pretty much, meh."

TrumPutin: OMG, I am so honored to help you!! I LOVE YOUUUUU

"Y/C/N is stealing my fans!" I gasped.

"Sucks to be you then!" Y/N came in with sandwiches.

"Thanks." I mumbled practically inaudible from the live.

She took the seat beside Y/C/N. "So what are we going to do anyways?"

The comments flooded with suggestions on what to do.

"We can't play a game. We have like 3 hours to go until we go on stage." Y/N reminded.

"So Q&A or something?"

Y/C/N nodded, grinning ear to ear. The questions immediately flooded. 

"Are you doing a trinity/quartet concert before I die?" Y/N read giggling. 

"Well the My Chemical Romance part is kinda hard. So neither of them would come true anytime soon. On the other hand, Fall Out Boy and Twenty-One might. Though I've been wanting to have a concert with them."

"I expect Pete to kidnap Gerard soon thanks to this live..." She whispered.

"Why am I celebrating 4th of July with Y/C/N?" I read out loud. I hesitantly looked at Y/N, "Well, it's Y/C/N's birthday tomorrow, I wanted to celebrate it with them." I laughed nervously.

"How did we get close so fast?" Y/C/N read. 

Y/N then stood up. "I'm not really a live material I'm just going to get you guys a drink." 

"Well, we were friends. Me and his mom. She... helped me, when I was feeling down." I laughed scratching my nape, nervous that I might give them too much information.

"How did you two met?" Y/C/N asked making me face palm.

I grabbed the water by the computer, while I signaled Y/N to grab our child. 

"Y/C/N, get ready the concert is coming up. Zack said its in 2 hours."

"I still hav----"

"No you don't." She gave a... very scary smile. "Get out of there and take a bath." He stood up and ran to the bathroom. "I'll try to take his place for now." She said while awkwardly smile at the camera.

"You look stupid..." I giggled.

She gasped and stood up. "Well I'm sorry Mr. Beautiful. Not everyone is perfect like you."  

"I you look stupid in a cute way..." I whispered. Hoping the mic didn't get that.

Her face turned red which made her even cuter. "Shut up or I'll make you. Don't do that!" She practically screamed.

What did he whisper?! I didn't get that part!!!

Was currently the flooded question. 

"How we met?" Y/N laughed as she read one of the questions. Anxious by what she'd answer, I took my drink. "All I could say is, thank you Charlie and Sarah!" She grinned, I started choking on my drink. "OMG B, are you OK?" She said between her laughter, and handed me a towel.

"That was not cool." I panted.

"Choking? Obviously, that's not cool. Was it Ryan or Dallon?" I shot a glare at her.

"Would there be more concert with Y/C/N?" I read the question, "Well Zack recommended that I ask him to be a permanent member of P!ATD. So that'll be up to him."

"That's one way to get rid of a child."

"How dare you!" I laughed. 

She then stood up and went on a defense pose and hissed.

"Mom, I don't know what to wear!" Y/C/N yelled from the other room.

"Brendon knows what you should wear!" She then shoved off my chair. "Its your concert, you dress him up."

"I'm in live!"

"Just put it on hold or something!"

"Fine! I'll end the stream, let's just check the venue."

"Great idea."

We said our goodbyes to the viewers and ended the stream. 

"Casual, we're wearing casual since our attire is a the venue." 

"Can we like go around before we go to the venue? We still have like half an hour."

I just shrug, "Get change to casual then."

She grabbed some clothes from her closet and went to he bathroom while I rummage through Y/C/N to find his. 

~

After few minutes we were all ready. 

Instead of taking a car we went on a walk.

"Why did you want to go on a walk again?"

"I didn't Y/C/N did."

He started jumping up and down grinning. "I want to buy some stuff! We are going to use them on my birthday!"

"Like what stuff? Aren't we going to celebrate in the amusement park?" 

He took our arm and dragged us, "Just follow me!" We then stopped at this one merchandise shop, there were a lot of stuffs but he focused on the accessory aisle, and grab 3 bracelets. Then went to counter and get a ring.

It was a blue braided bracelet with some kind of cuffs at the middle. As for the ring it was just some kind of metal, it wasn't flashy or anything, it was a small ring with a heart-shaped hole in the middle.

 After I paid, we wore it and continued our walk.

"I swear, I have a feeling he's buying matching shirts next..." Y/N shuddered. I giggled and placed my arm on her shoulder.

"I think its cute." I smiled looking at my son who's currently walking on the lead.

I know for a sec she turned her head and looked at me. I then removed my hand after realizing what I just did.

"Dad! Were you even listening?" He pouted. Then ran behind me to jump on my back. "As punishment, I want a piggyback ride all he way to the venue!"

"Its like 13 minutes walk!"

"Start walking old man!" Y/N laughed as she walked backwards in front of me.

~~~