Chapter 26

-Brendon's POV-

I woke with shuffling beside me. My head pounding and my body sore.

"Fucking!!" I heard a familiar voice.

Shit.

I abruptly stood up expecting to have done what I solely swore not to do. Only to see Y/N wrapped in blankets like a burrito which was kept in place with belts.

"Brendon Fucking Urie I'm going to fucking puke on the sheets if you don't remove this strains off me." She hissed.

I sluggishly removed the strains which didn't make it in time as she threw up on the sheets. Luckily I dodged it.

"Disgusting. You're washing my sheets." I grumbled.

"Care to explain why the fuck I'm wrapped like this at your place? I feel like shit."

"I think I'd rather have you remember that on your own. You want Advil for breakfast?" I asked her while massaging my temple.

"I don't wanna die I'm going to get breakfast first."

"McDonald's it is." I went to my closet and threw her a sweater. I got myself changed as well.

When I got out she was curled up in the corner.

"You okay?"

"I think I'm heading out on my own." I knew she was about to ran out of the room.

I immediately blocked the door before she got out.

"Get out of my way." She refused to lift her head. I can see her hand trembling and her ears were red.

"You remember?" I smirked.

"Fuck off."

"Don't you think we should talk about it?"

"No. Now move I need to check on Y/C/N."

She stepped on my foot and pushed me out of the way.

"Good afternoon..." We turned to see Y/C/N carrying a tray with pancakes and bottled waters with pills next to it.

"Sweetie, what's that?"

"Uhm... You two didn't get up for breakfast so I got food delivered... I wanted you two to talk more so..." He looked down. "I got food ready for you two to just stay at bed. I'm all grown up you don't have to take care of me."

I took the tray from him. "Could you do something while me and mommy talk?" I smiled.

He looked at me and left.

Y/N took the tray from me and got her plate.

"What now?" I asked her. "You're the one always calling shots."

She ignored me and proceeded on eating her pancakes.

"Do whatever you want. It's stupid how you cancelled the entire thing because of what happened."

"We cancelled it because I told her I like you." I said and took a plate from the tray.

Y/N then started choking. In panic I grabbed a water bottle and handed it to her. Once she was fine she threw her water at me and glared.

"Why the fuck would you say that?!" I could tell she was flustered. Her face was red it was actually adorable.

"Because I do." She looked down at her pancakes and proceeded on stuffing her face with it. "She told me I should choose. You or her."

"... What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything. I don't think I need to." She lifted her head. "Who am I eating breakfast with right now?"

Once again she blushed, "It's only because I got drunk!" She stood up and placed her now empty plate on the tray again.

"You call me idiot and stuff like that. But I think you're the one who should be called that."

"Shut up and eat." She pouted and took her Advil.

"Hey that's my water!"

"Sucks to be you." She placed the half empty bottle in front of me and went to the bathroom.

"You're in denial." I laughed. "Why not admit it and let's try it."

Whilst brushing her teeth her blushing face came. "Fwut Wup!"

"Disgusting! Toothpaste is getting on me!" I laughed.

After she brushed her teeth, I finished my pancake.

"I'm not in denial. And I'm not trying anything."

"I like you." I smiled.

"I hate you. You ruined our lives." She said bluntly. I frowned. "But..."

Her tone of voice sounds very different... I'm not quite familiar of in fact. She sounds so... Vulnerable

"These past few weeks.. I've been the one calling shots... Which led to this. Just this once. You decide what's going to happen. We're leaving. Could you please drop us off." She muttered refusing to meet my eyes.

"Y/N... Could you look at me?"

"No..." She left the room.

Seeing as I was alone in the room. I got dressed and grabbed the tray to leave it at the sink.

"Y/C/N! Y/N! Let's go."

When they came we loaded up in the car and I drove to their place. The ride was silent, with only the car radio playing.

When we got there Y/N turned to the kid.

"Baby, can you go ahead? I just need to say something to Brendon."

He hopped off, when we saw him enter the house Y/N cleared her throat.

"His classes starts on Monday. Three days from now. He goes to the public school few blocks from here."

"Okay..."

I don't really know what to do. I love Y/N... I really do... But I can't do it to Sarah. I want to choose... But I can't

"Brendon..." She took a deep breath.

"Yeah?"

"Two weeks." She turned to me. "I'll wait for your answer in two weeks."

"What? Why?" Is she really giving me a time limit? I mean...?

"I won't wait anymore. If you don't come... I'll know. Don't worry, whoever you choose won't affect you and Y/C/N." She gave me smile.

I rarely see that...

I forgot how beautiful it was...

I didn't even realize what I had done until I did it.

I pulled her in for a kiss. She pulled away.

I thought she was going to protest. "Don't show yourself until two weeks is over... Okay? Don't come until you've made your decision." She pulled me this time.

Her fingers ran through my hair pulling me closer.

After what seemed like hours we pulled apart. I instantly missed her lips against mine.

"Goodbye..." She said and got out.

Two weeks... Fuck. That's Sarah and I's anniversary... So I really have to choose huh.

Seeing her get in her home I drove back home.

To my large, lonely abode.

~~~

O/C/N

I'm not sure if it is but let's say it is :)