Chapter 16

-Brendon's POV-

I woke up with the two on my lap. We were relaxed on the sofa, and the TV was playing Paw Patrol.

We arrived home around 6 AM and they relaxed...

Y/N was wrapped around my arms with Y/C/N cuddled to his mother, they must've slipped to my lap while we were watching.

It's now... 1 PM we missed Breakfast and Lunch.

Careful not to wake them up, I took my phone from the nightstand and got delivery instead.

I ordered (favorite food) and pizzas. I couldn't move or do anything else due to the two, so I had to enjoy few episodes of Paw Patrol.

When I heard the doorbell, I quickly look for a pillow to rest their heads at. Slowly lifting their heads then placing it on the pillow. I got up, grabbed my wallet and got the food after paying.

I set up the table and readied the food. I also brought out (Favored drink that is kid friendly) and checked if there'd be any deserts. I only have pie...

After an episode I heard Y/N rustling. "What time is it?" She said groggily.  

"It's almost 2. You guys should eat. Wake up Y/C/N. I'll reheat whatever we have.

I shoved the food in the microwave and an waited for it. Then set it down the two got seated with their face still wet, especially Y/C/N who was dripping.

I sighed and took out my handkerchief to dry the kid's face. Then turned to Y/N and raised a brow. "What?"

I came up to her and dried her face as well. "You should dry your face."

"Did you ever use that handkerchief..." She glared.

"No so don't worry." She looked skeptical for a minute but dug in anyway.

I can see the smile she has every bite she took. "Never let me miss breakfast and lunch." She mumbled with her mouth half full.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full!" Y/C/N said after swallowing.

"It was HALF FULL! Doesn't count!"

After they ate I did the dishes while they took a bath. My heart skipped a beat when I realized...

This means they're staying over...

I suddenly lost focus causing a glass to fall from my hand.

"Shi--"

"Dad, what happened?" The kid ran in, he was on pajamas and his hair is still kind of wet.

"Nothing, I just... The glass." I laughed not finding the right words to say. I knelt down and grabbed the shards. He came back with a broom and dustpan.

"God damnit!" I heard Y/N yell from the bathroom.

"I'll take care of this see what mom needs." I gave him a smile and ran to my room.

It seems she's in this bathroom. I gave it a knock.

"Y/N, something wrong?"

She slightly opened the door, her hair is wrapped in towel and her only cover is a towel as well. I can feel my face heat up so I stopped staring elsewhere but her eyes.

"I-I... D-doyouguyshaveanypadortampon?!" Her face is red she then slammed the door behind her.

I took my time processing what she just said...

"What?"

"I-I need ta-tampon or a p-pad..." She stuttered.

I made a oh face. I know Sarah has either of those. "Which one do you prefer?"