Chapter 6

-Brendon's POV-

"So let me get this straight... You have son from that girl you talked about 6 or 7 years ago? Then you just figured out last week?" Pete puzzled.

You turned your head to see Patrick and Y/C/N playing, then gave a smile. "Yep..."

"How'd you even know he's yours? When did you met him?" Joe snickered.

"Oh wow... What? is it a coincidence that he looks like me as a child, has my talents, and I fucked his mom?"

"Well... What if she fucked someone else after you?"

"I think she was a virgin back then..."

"Oh wow..." Joe nodded. "You know what I'm just gonna go play with Pat and your son over there..." He stood up and went to them.

"That's actually cool of you taking responsibility..." Pete laughed. "I mean, Y/N hid the fact you have a son for 7 years or something."

"Yeah... She doesn't want issue. Not really into getting into some celebrity shit. Well that's her excuse at least."

It's 7-8 PM right now... I have no idea what to feed the kid. So I stood up and went to him and went to Y/C/N and the kids.

"Hey you guys have been here for hours... Aren't you going to leave?"

"Aren't you going to offer dinner?" Pete yelled from the couch I left him at.

"Me and Y/C/N are eating outside..."

"Great! We'll get ready!" Patrick cheered. Patrick and Y/C/N then ran to my room where their stuffs are.

"Goddammit Patrick I'm not adopting you!!!" I yelled.

"Too bad Y/C/N loves me!"

I sighed in defeat and turned to Joe and Pete. "If Patrick's sleeping over... Can I sleep here too?"

"Y/C/N is going to sleep in my room... Where are you going to sleep? Go home." I growled.

"Daaaadddddddd!" I heard Y/C/N beam. "Is uncle Patrick going to sleep here? He said he is!" He gave a sweet smile. You could see his eyes shine in excitement.

"I hate you Patrick." I mumbled. "Yeah he is. He's going to be staying on the couch. With Pete and Joe." I scowled, and gave the best fake smile I could pull off.

He then ran back to my room and I think got changed.

"Wanna know how he did it?" Pete laughed

"Yeah Patrick, tell us how you got off with that kid." Joe snickered.

"That's my son..." I glared at Joe

"Well it's easy actually. He likes music. He's a fan of literally of any musical personality. Though he's favorite is My Chemical Romance. I'm his top 3 favorite! With you being first cause you're the dad, Gerard being 2nd..."

"Probably because of his mom."

Y/C/N then came skipping towards us, he took my hand and we got in Pete's car, and went to a random restaurant.

~

Turns out the three couldn't stay over for the night. So we took a cab home.

"Hey Dad... Thanks I'm having fun." Y/C/N smiled.

"Why?" I laughed. "I haven't even tried yet." We jumped off the cab and waltzed in the house. "You wanna go to bed yet?" I yawned.

A faint, "uh-huh.." was the only response I got. So I went to the kitchen and fixed him up his milk (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

I took his drink to my room and saw him on bed. When I opened the door he turned and took his drink. He downed the whole glass and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

I tucked him in and kissed the top of his head. "Your mom will pick you up then you wake up OK..."

"Where are you going to sleep?" He asked.

"Well... I was going to have the couch over there."

"Mom usually sleeps beside me.."

"What? I thought you have a room?"

"Yeah... She stays there until I sleep. Afterwards she stands up and gets ready for work..."

"Do you want me to?" He looked around the room then nodded. As I lay down beside him, he then snuggled into my chest.

"Dad... Are you and Mom really never going to... Be together?" He looked up right at me.

"Y/C/N... Do you know Sarah?"

I saw the disappointment in his face. "Yeah... She's your fiancee. It's not that I want you to leave aunt Sarah. Mom, has been working 24/7... I just want her to rest."

"Why is she working so much?"

He looked down. "For me... I know she thinks I am not aware of what she's going through because I'm a kid... But I want to help. That's what I was doing in Ellen to be honest..."

"You sound so mature..." I laughed. "I guess I could try some things..." I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Thanks Dad..." He yawned. He pulled me closer as he fell asleep on my arms. "Goodnight..." He mumbled.

~

In the middle of the night I was woken up by my ringing phone. Which somehow didn't woke up Y/C/N.

[Hey Brendon, I'm here. Could you buzz me in?]

"Y/N? It's in the middle of the night why are you early?"

[B, it's dawn what are you talking about?]

I looked at the time of my phone, 5. She dropped the call.

I went to the front door and opened up for her.

"Hey, Y/C/N is still asleep. You could sleep beside him so you could rest."

"I'm fine..." She yawned. "Would you mind I use your kitchen?"

"Yes I would. I'm going fix up something I have there. And you go to bed, he's in that room. Rest for a bit OK?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now go to bed and sleep for as long as you can." I walked her to the room and left when she got in. I went to the kitchen. "Wait.. what am I doing? Why am I even doing this?" I shook it off as nothing and tried to cook some breakfast.

~~~