Chapter 19

-Brendon's POV-

The next day I woke up with Sarah curled up beside me.

I... Feel uncomfortable with this. Why?

I slowly scoot away from her and went out of the room.

I heard giggling and laughter from the kitchen.

Y/N's voice softly echoed the room. I stood by the kitchen as I watch Pat and Y/N make waffles.

I hid behind the wall not wanting to be noticed but still wanting to eavesdrop.

"You are a bad cook." I heard her giggle.

"Hey! It's the thought that counts." I hear a squirting sound. I moved to a spot where I can watch and saw Pat squeezing Syrup all over the Waffle.

"Too much!!" She took the bottle away and set it aside. "We're technically just borrowing you know." She crossed her arms.

"I'm putting whipped cream and berries. Don't worry bout Beebo. We always do this when we stay over. At least this time we made something for them too."

He let out his hand which Y/N took. He pulled her closer and hurried her face in his chest.

Fuck that.

I started walking loudly making sure my presence was noticed. She quickly pushed him away and fixed her clothes.

"Morning." I yawned.

"We made waffles!" Pat gave me the one drenched in syrup and covered in whipped cream. "Orange juice or coffee?"

"Why is there Orange juice?"

"I wanted to have juice. Coffee is too bitter this early and I only drink it when I wake up on the wrong side of bed." He gave Y/N a wink and grabbed a pitcher of Orange Juice.

"I'll have coffee. Black." I grumbled. I don't usually drink black coffee but I'm having a shitty day so far. I need something strong. They obviously won't give me alcohol so...

"You left your phone in the living room and Zack called. He said you have another project after the one with ATL." Y/N finally talked and handed me a mug. She doesn't look at me in the eye.

"How's the MV going?"

I took a slice from my waffle and shrugged. "Almost done. Alex has been awesome. How bout you guys?"

"Well it's on Joe right now what we'll do. He's the tie breaker right now. Either a new song or a new album." His phone started ringing. "Be right back, don't finish all the waffles without me."

Don't.

Fucking.

Leave.

Us.

Alone.

Please.

Patrick picked up the call and went to the backyard.

Y/N just finished the last batch of her waffle. We each had two. So they made 8 waffles.

"Where's Sarah?" She nibbled while she poke her waffle.

"She's asleep." She doesn't meet my gaze and continued to poke her waffle.

Fucking Patrick is taking forever with his call. We've been in awkward silence for 2 minutes.

I can hear her mumble some words I just can't understand. Only making up words. "Yeah," and "You?"

"Y/N is there something wrong?" I sighed. "You've been ignoring me. I had to get you drunk to talk to me. Could you just tell me what's happening."