Chapter 27

-Brendon's POV-

Controversy here

Controversy there

Why did I think it was safe after not getting the headlines?

Two weeks has come. And the week before was nothing but controversy.

Panic! At the Disco Brendon seen with another woman

Sarah, Panic! At The Disco's lead vocals Brendon Urie's long term girlfriend, says their relationship is currently complicated

Panic! At the Disco Brendon Urie rumoured to be cheating on his long term girlfriend

Fuck it.

I haven't gone live since we cancelled the engagement. Fans has been checking on me. Asking whether I'm okay, siding on me through arguments....

I fucking ruined my career right here.

Tomorrow's the day... I have to choose. On my anniversary with Sarah...

I still don't know what to do... I still don't know who to choose...

It's stupid though. Why am I having a hard time thinking about this. I've been with Sarah for years... And I'm thinking about leaving for a girl who I've been with for few week.

I pulled out my phone.

Sarah, let's meet tomorrow...

I didn't wait for a reply. It was after all the middle of the night. So I slept on it.

W

hen I woke up first thing I did was check on my phone.

Sarah✨

...happy anniversary ❤:)

Where will we meet?

I got cleaned up before I replied. I didn't know where anyways.

The place where I proposed

I stared at Y/N's number. Do I need to tell her? What should I tell her?

Our relationship is going to be awkward...

I've been the one picking up Y/C/N from school and drive him to their place, since Y/N has night shifts. I'd stay there until her brother comes so I could leave. I never see her. She never comes early and her brother had never come late.

But today is different of course...

Y/N

can you drive Y/C/N to school today? Something came up. I'm not sure when I'll come back

Luckily I already took a shower so I got dressed and left. No time to eat breakfast since I didn't want Y/C/N to be late.

When I got there the kid was outside in his uniform and backpack alone.

I was confused and worried so I hurriedly got out.

"What happened? Why couldn't your mom drive you?" I asked ushering him to the car.

"I don't know... mom didn't come home last night." I could tell he was worried.

"Where's your uncle?"