Chapter 4

-Brendon's POV-

"Fuck..." I sighed. I woke up on a couch. Feeling my back ache. "Where the f..."

"Hey Brendon, you eat bacon right? I mean who doesn't?" I heard a voice. I looked around and saw no one.

Finally waking up fully I remembered that I stayed at Y/N's place. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"U-Uh... Mom's calling you..." Y/C/N stammered. "Also... would it get awkward if I called you dad?" He asked.

"No, I don't mind." I smiled.

The two of us took a seat.

"I-It's weird... You're staying and eating with your idol..." He looked at his plate as he played with his spoon and fork.

"Why'd you sleep on the couch? I told you, you could sleep on Y/C/N's room. He has a doubles decker bed." Y/N said as she laid the breakfast out.

"I must have fallen asleep on the couch..." I then heard my phone ring. Y/C/N handed me my phone which was behind him. "Thanks." I froze when I realized I forgot about Sarah. "I'm sorry I have to take this." I excused myself.

[Brendon! Where are you? You didn't come home yesterday... Zack also doesn't know where you were. You didn't answer my calls... Yo-you got me worried...]

"I'm sorry, I just-- something important came up. I couldn't come home. Don't worry. I'll go home later."

[I'm glad you're ok... I'll see ya. Love you.]

"Yeah..." I dropped the call and sat back down. "Sorry about that."

"So what are you planning on doing?" Not understanding the question I turned at Y/N. "Well you found out about your son. What are you going to do?"

"I'm... Not sure..." I turned to Y/C/N. "But I want to get to know him. I want to be a father." I felt a tug on the hem of my shirt.

"Hey... Dad, remember when you asked me what I'd do when I met my dad? Do you think... That'll come true?" Y/C/N looked at me with hope.

"I-I... Don't know..."

We then ate and chat. When breakfast ended I knew I had to go... But I don't think I can. Y/N saw that...

"Hey Y/C/N, I think you should say bye to Brendon now. He still has a lot of stuffs to do. I mean he is Brendon Urie right?"

"Really? Then when will I see him again?" He looked at his mother with frown.

"I'll visit every weekend if I can. Then maybe we can go around. So cheer up ok buddy?" You could see his eyes shine. He gave a nod and hugged me.

Y/N then walked me out.

"If you give me your schedule I could just drop him off. You don't have to go here..."

"Would you mind if I take him to an amusement park on his birthday?"

"That'll be his first time there..." She looked at the ground as if she wants to say something. Then it finally hit me.

"Do you want to come? I mean I am his father but I'm still new so... It'll be more comfortable for him with you around... Not to mention it is his birthday." I scratched the back of my head.

"Then you'll be uncomfortable. We'd be getting a lot of attention too not to mention, we'd look like a nuclear family... Sarah might not like that."

"It's fine on my side. I don't mind. If you do then... I guess I could just visit here on--"

"Finally meeting you made him really happy. You being his dad made it better for him." She took a deep breath. "He'd want you to join us if we do go."

"Thanks..."

~

"Brendon! Where were you?!" Sarah greeted as soon I got home.

"It was just... A family stuff."

"Well Zack had been worried when I told him you haven't returned. You should've at least called..."

"I know I'm sorry. This week had been crazy for me."

Sarah sighed and gave me a hug. "Don't worry... OK?" She peck my cheek and looked at me in the eyes. "You could talk to me... Remember that."

I rested my forehead against her and gave a loud sigh. "I'm really tired... I've been thinking too much." I then separate myself from her.

"It's fine... Even if it's 10 AM I guess." She assisted me to the room and tucked me in. "Rest up. Love you..." She smiled

"Thanks... Love you too."

When I heard the door close. I immediately shut my eyes. Feeling a heavy weight on my back. The duty of being a father...

I never thought I'd be a father... This way. A drunk accident. Though Y/N looked happy with him.

I heard my phone notifications go on. So I decided to check. It was a message from Pete.

Pete: Hey Brendon heard about ur concert. Fuck you for not telling us about it Patrick want to meet 2:00 Sharp.

"What the fuck?" Confused by the message you decided to call.

[Hey, we happened to be in town. Patrick is bored. Let's go we'll meet you at your place or something. 2 o'clock sharp.]

He then hang up not giving me a chance to talk.

"Fucking damnit!"

I then decided to just rest until 2 comes.

When once again a notification came. Another message, this time from Y/N.

Y/N: I'm sorry but could you do me a favor? My brother is out of town tomorrow. I have work could you take Y/C/N for the meantime? It's fine if you can't.

I groaned and decided to call her.

"Hey Y/N, got your message..."

[Y-yeah... So would you mind? My brother usually takes care of him when I'm in work. I-I... Can't call a sitter on this.]

"I... What time tomorrow?"

[My shift starts around 4 PM ends around 5 AM...]

"What do you do for a living?"

[Let's not talk about my personal life... It's a temporary job. My brother will be home 2 days from now. So just do this today, tomorrow and day after it please...]

"What he's going to sleep here for three nights? What about you? Going to sleep home alone?"

[I'll pick him up after work then drop him off around 3.]

"I thought you didn't want me to be a part of his life?" I smirked.

[God damnit Brendon just say no if you don't want to!]

She then hang up on me, making me feel guilty.

"Fuuuuckkkkk." I groaned. I dialed her number again and again but she wouldn't answer. "Fine last try." For the final time I dialed her.

[What?]

"I'm sorry. I meant it to tease you I guess I shouldn't have done that."

[Brendon, I'm a nobody who just asked a celebrity to take care of her son for 3 nights. Who apparently was also the celebrity's son. Whom he never met nor knew. Of course I'm anxious. Don't fuck with me.]

"Fine fine, I'm sorry I won't do that again."

[That'll be appreciated...]

"So what time are you dropping him off today?"

[I have some reminders for you so maybe... 2?]

"OK I'll text you the location."

[Thanks...]

I hang up on her and groaned loudly. I sent her my address then done back on bed. I looked at the time.

"11:11 huh... I wanna fucking die." I buried my face on my pillow.

~~~